Marine w/ road rage issues..

Marc

Established Member
Even if the guy behind rear ended him, no reason to act like that. The guy that showed up in uniform or anyone of them that might of outranked that Marine, should of put him in check right then and there to maintain order. He should of not acted like that. I have had to stop military guys from fighting before and they would of thought twice about acting like that after I approached them, idenitifed myself, and asked him to stand down. Then he goes off on the woman calling here a c.... Wow...classy. Guaranteed when that video got out to command, this guy got in some real trouble.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
The other guy handled the situation like a pro by not getting out the car! Couldn't have been me though, dude would have got bucked on for knuckling up.

...Mark...

Established Member
tough guys don't kick doors, they punch through windows.

I know a club bouncer that did that to a guy that was trying to get away after he punched his girlfriend in the bar.

Knocked him out cold in the driver seat as he was trying to start the car and get away..:lol:

Best part is the guy got arrested as the incident was caught on tape in the bar and the bouncer knew the police officers that responded because he interacted with them every weekend on their usual patrol.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
I will say this.....two sides to every story. Clearly states the Marine screaming was a purple heart recipient so the possibility of having PTSD is very high. How and or why he got re-ended is another side that we dont know. Have a couple buddies who have ptsd and some of them are fine most of the time until something large (getting in an accident would qualify) happens and they just lose their shit. But was definitely excessive

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
The "I bet you are a pog ass bitch" part was hilarious but leads me to believe he is probably a grunt....

bscarberry

Established Member
I know a club bouncer that did that to a guy that was trying to get away after he punched his girlfriend in the bar.

Knocked him out cold in the driver seat as he was trying to start the car and get away..:lol:

Best part is the guy got arrested as the incident was caught on tape in the bar and the bouncer knew the police officers that responded because he interacted with them every weekend on their usual patrol.

One of my drunk ass friends jumped on someone's hood and started punching through their windshield at the bar one night. Guy couldn't get his car started and he got about 7-8 shots in on the windshield. The guy had to have driven his car home Ace Ventura style.

aceventura.jpg

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Damn he was pissed, regardless there is no excuse for acting like that. This is why I carry mace just in case I run into some zealot nut job.

rdsnk46

Established Member
That guy needs his ass kicked in a major way..........trying to open a car vehicle like that in Florida is attempted car jacking or invasion of domicle/hotel room/house/vehicle= Draw and fire. One DEAD marine......

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Actor period. Classic tough guy hands in the air making threats to a less than intimidating guy. if your really that mad glass will be broken.

Notice how he really "loses it" when his friends show up to calm him down.

Also if you wait to the end and see his wife get out of the car there is your reason for all the anger
+1 nail on the head
All I could think of was the usual shit faced douche bag at a bar
(Skip to 1:40)
[youtube_browser]JMk5Vo_YRMU[/youtube_browser]

That guy needs his ass kicked in a major way..........trying to open a car vehicle like that in Florida is attempted car jacking or invasion of domicle/hotel room/house/vehicle= Draw and fire. One DEAD marine......
I was thinking the same exact thing. But it looked like he was still on base, that has to have different rules (I'm assuming, I don't know for sure)

Last edited by a moderator:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member

Yep, and as long as you don't shoot him in the back (i.e. fleeing), it's legit.

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Even if the guy behind rear ended him, no reason to act like that. The guy that showed up in uniform or anyone of them that might of outranked that Marine, should of put him in check right then and there to maintain order. He should of not acted like that. I have had to stop military guys from fighting before and they would of thought twice about acting like that after I approached them, idenitifed myself, and asked him to stand down. Then he goes off on the woman calling here a c.... Wow...classy. Guaranteed when that video got out to command, this guy got in some real trouble.

I hope he got busted down in rank, probably a PFC anyway by the way he's acting.

I would of loved to go out of the car. I hope his insurance dropped him after they paid for a new door.

rdsnk46

Established Member
I guess for the ragers sake it was difused before any higher level of esclation occured.

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member
Yikes... Marine acting big and bad but he still doesn't know whats inside the truck. I would have had my gun sitting on my lap and if he opened the door, he would have a hole in him.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Actor period. Classic tough guy hands in the air making threats to a less than intimidating guy. if your really that mad glass will be broken.

Notice how he really "loses it" when his friends show up to calm him down.

Also if you wait to the end and see his wife get out of the car there is your reason for all the anger

Very good points.

Users who are viewing this thread