March Dallas Cars and Coffee

mstg46

Established Member

Coiled03

Established Member
Jesus! Look at the size of the meats on the back of that Camaro!

:eek:

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Jesus! Look at the size of the meats on the back of that Camaro!

:eek:

Yeah that looks sick!

Looks like it says 335/30/18, which is what a lot run on here isn't it? Maybe they just look bigger since the actual body of the car is higher along the sides?

206znv7.jpg

Last edited:

mstg46

Established Member
Yeah that looks sick!

Looks like it says 335/30/18, which is what a lot run on here isn't it? Maybe they just look bigger since the actual body of the car is higher along the sides?

206znv7.jpg

They're huge, but the wide angle lens makes them look a little wider than they really are. Also, I think BFGs run big.

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
I been hearing a lot of rambling about it not being fair that stock mustangs and other stock looking cars taking up all the spots , leaving the rare exotics to park in the visitor spot..

nice pics though,

mstg46

Established Member
I was thinking the same thing, but it looks damn hot and sexy...:rockon:

By the way, OP--great photos...:beer:

Thanks!

I been hearing a lot of rambling about it not being fair that stock mustangs and other stock looking cars taking up all the spots , leaving the rare exotics to park in the visitor spot..

nice pics though,

Thanks!

There has been lots of discussion about the number of Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. I go to C&C almost every month and I can agree there are too many of these cars. I own a Mustang and an Infiniti G37S. I don't park either in the show because I just don't think either is that cool. The problem is, you can't really tell someone that their car isn't cool enough to be in the show. It's not really fair. It may not be cool to us, but it might be cool to them. That's what's cool about the car hobby. There is something for everyone. This will always be a problem for this show.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree on the comments for the Camaro. That is one HOT hot rod. One of these days I'm going to make a Cars & Coffee event. They never fail to please. :)

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
Thanks!

Thanks!

There has been lots of discussion about the number of Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. I go to C&C almost every month and I can agree there are too many of these cars. I own a Mustang and an Infiniti G37S. I don't park either in the show because I just don't think either is that cool. The problem is, you can't really tell someone that their car isn't cool enough to be in the show. It's not really fair. It may not be cool to us, but it might be cool to them. That's what's cool about the car hobby. There is something for everyone. This will always be a problem for this show.

Yeah, I noticed it the couple times I've been to it. Dont get me wrong I like mustangs as much as anyone on this board but I expected this cars&coffee to be about cars we dont get to see often. either way the pics look good , keep it up!

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member

nice pics though,

They're (corvette crowd ironically) are the ones bitching and they take up more spots that anyone. They seem to think the Vette is something special when it's just a Chevy. lol.

stangfreak

Established Member
funny thing is here on long island out at captree, the vette guys put orange cones to save spots for the corvette friends so they can all park next to each other. every sunday its a big show, lots of cars show up and need to find a parking spot. next time I go im kicking over the cones and parking my car there.

Users who are viewing this thread