March Cooks Garage Cars & Coffee!!!

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
With Easter coming up, I'll post up what I have from March's C&C with some videos as well!

IMG_1172.JPG
IMG_1169.JPG
resize.jpg
resize2.jpg
resize3.jpg

Attachments

• resize4.jpg
    resize4.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 27

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That a pretty large (and cool) venue. About how many vehicles participate?

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
That a pretty large (and cool) venue. About how many vehicles participate?
Couple hundred cars or so. It's getting bigger and bigger. I'm going to post up more pics and videos. Had a little cook out with some family, so be ready for more.

andymarkv

Established Member

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Too funny!! I watched this truck get built from a stock abandoned CL find...to much of how it looks now on the BangShift forums.
1973 F-250 - Turbo BBF - It's off to a new home! - The BangShift.com Forums
fetch

He sold it and looks like the new owner has continued the build, looks sweet!
WOW!!!! That BBR guy in the forums maybe who I think it is, Jon Turpen? That's their truck plus the tubbed silver Foxbody coupe that I posted as well. Both are amazing in person and I never had the opportunity to hear either one of them start or run.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice burnout vids, but I was waiting for something bad to happen with all those spectators lined up so close to the cars. Saw one guy dart across just as the car started the burnout. Wasn't that close but all those spectators being so close, it could be a bad recipe. But anyway, nice videos. Some badass cars there.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Bob, a couple of bad things have already happened.
1. There was someone in the outside parking lot that tried to attempt to do a burnout and ran into 3 vehicles.
2. Did see a dog run in front of a truck doing a burnout and got hit about 5 feet after truck launched. Luckily dog was okay.

It's a bad recipe for sure, but I'll stay in the back. Next time on the drivers side incase anymore diesel trucks roll some coal...lol

andymarkv

Established Member
WOW!!!! That BBR guy in the forums maybe who I think it is, Jon Turpen? That's their truck plus the tubbed silver Foxbody coupe that I posted as well. Both are amazing in person and I never had the opportunity to hear either one of them start or run.
Nope, the BBR guy is the previous owner of the truck, but he does have a BBF fox body. I think the previous owner is friends with the current owner.

Users who are viewing this thread