marauder/lightning

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
bigslim said:
Has your Lightning ever beat a Ford GT? We have several members that have beaten the almighty Ford GT with their Marauders.

BTW, I have beaten the SRT-10 with my car. I'm just running stock boost and a 410 and an air intake.
.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: yea man thats one bad boy u got there i cant wait to get mine the only thing ill do to mine is 3.73's and cai and tune i travel too much for 4.10's and a blower

Last edited:

Bracketbomber

Established Member
lightning/marauder

O.K. slim, lets be real now. you know who I am because I always give a smoke show at all the trilogy meets at Jerry's place with my lightning. I was at Milan the night the GT was there. Now, I'm going to tell everyone right from the start that I am no great fan of the GT, for personal reasons, but, the one that was there was an engineering nightmare and never made a clean pass down the track that night. You of all people know that I also own a marauder so I would not bad mouth them or trilogy cars at the very least. The original question was, will a stock marauder pull a lightning and the answer is no.

Last edited:

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Bracketbomber said:
Tallboy, come on up. my lightning on factory tires has gone 12.75, it would be a hell of a run. by the way, you are right about us europeans needing to stick together.:beer:

I'll be back next year. I just may have to bring my car. You're right it would be a hell of a run...:burnout: I enjoyed watching you kick that SRT-10s ass all over the track!

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
tallboy said:
I'll be back next year. I just may have to bring my car. You're right it would be a hell of a run...:burnout: I enjoyed watching you kick that SRT-10s ass all over the track!
well im glad you guys enjoyed this poast

Hitchiker

Banned
bigslim said:
Has your Lightning ever beat a Ford GT? We have several members that have beaten the almighty Ford GT with their Marauders.

BTW, I have beaten the SRT-10 with my car. I'm just running stock boost and a 410 and an air intake.

True. But that was in a drag race not a road course. Loved it!

:rockon:

Smokie

Established Member
Bracketbomber said:
Tallboy, come on up. my lightning on factory tires has gone 12.75, it would be a hell of a run. by the way, you are right about us europeans needing to stick together.:beer:

I have a Marauder with the base tune and pulley that comes with Trilogy kit, tuning by Lidio=conservative, safe. Totally stock engine, power train, wheels and BFG street radials. With lousy track prep I run 13 flat, with good prep 12.79.

By the way my personal best was done in 86 degree Florida heat and humidity, what temp was your best done in???

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Stock vs Stock

My 2002 L did a 13.77 in 65 to 69 degree temps

2003 Rauder in 50 degree temps was a 14.97
Curb weight for the 2 L...4760 LBS Rauder 4196 LBS so its more like only 500 LBS difference between the 2.

Users who are viewing this thread