Many misc small parts

racebronco2

Established Member
Just to let you know i buy several engines a month. There are out of Lincoln Mark VIII's with either "B","C" or Navigator heads. Before you tell me the Mark VIII's only come with "B" heads i know this. I am just letting you know what engines i am getting.

I have been contacted several times a week for people wanting some of the small items such as pulleys, bolts, knock sensors, tensioners, intake, tb, valve cover and timing cover bolts etc. Most of these small part are no lomger sold by Ford anymore. I have many of these parts. Just need to know what you need and in some cases a picture of the part you need. Many of the Lincoln parts are the same as the cobra parts. Cost is 8.00 up to 13oz. Over 13oz will be 15.00 as long as it fits in a small flat rate box. Really depends on what you want.

65wildstang

Established Member
Looking for lash adjusters & driver side secondary timing chain tensioner all in good shape for 97 cobra. Pm me with price if you happen to have them. Thanks

redstang97

Established Member
M8 or cobra thermostat housing with hoses? And stock b head intake manifolds or intakes? Also 4v oil pick up tube thanks!

racebronco2

Established Member
M8 or cobra thermostat housing with hoses? And stock b head intake manifolds or intakes? Also 4v oil pick up tube thanks!

M8 thermostats 25.00, no hoses
Do you want the cobra or the mark 8 intake. I have the intake for the mark 8 (80.00) and will be picking up a cobra intake (300.00) later this week. I do not have any cobra pick-up tubes.

Users who are viewing this thread