Manufacturer 84 at 0%

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
The 0% for 84 Months gives the buyer maximum flexibility. Most will pay extra when they can and if they have a tight month will make the basic payment.

I would bet everything I own + a million dollars that the overwhelming majority of people that take 84 mo terms ""DO NOT"" pay extra. The overwhelming majority that take 84 month terms are buying more car than they should.

EDIT. I don't mean the people taking 84 mo terms to buy the Ferrari or Muscle car they always wanted or RV or tractor. I mean the jerk buying an Escape for their DD that is going to be paying on it 7 years from now.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The overwhelming majority that take 84 month terms are buying more car than they should.

Agreed, there's a reason most people only have like 2 weeks of money in their savings account. You will have two types of people buying on the 0% for 84 - 1) The most common - people using it to buy more care than they should 2) people that were likely going to buy soon anyway and will hold onto/invest the money that's no longer going to interest.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Pulled the trigger on a '19 GT350R. Best price I could negotiate was $75K including TTL. Best I could get on a '20 was around $81K. Now someone please be kind enough to buy my '13 GT500 for a reasonable price......
Congrats!! What color and options

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Pulled the trigger on a '19 GT350R. Best price I could negotiate was $75K including TTL. Best I could get on a '20 was around $81K. Now someone please be kind enough to buy my '13 GT500 for a reasonable price......

Get some pictures up for us

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I feel that if we started a go fund me at the start of this thread On D Bit would be driving a 7.3 F250 by now :)
-J
Idea....

I’m just waiting on the $2k pco from Ford....or gfm.
*Joking, please use your hard earned money on you and your family or those that need help in your area!

Congrats!!

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Bankruptcy odds on Hertz tilt higher
May 20, 2020 1:07 PM ET|About: Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ)|By: Clark Schultz, SA News Editor

The latest in the car rental sector is that the odds of Hertz Global (HTZ +1.9%) filing for bankruptcy to restructure are on the rise.

Sources tell The Wall Street Journal's Matt Wirz that Hertz is far from making a deal with lenders and bondholders to give it the breathing room to survive on its own.

"The restructuring is expected to trigger at least a partial liquidation of the Hertz rental-car fleet, the second largest in the U.S. behind rival Enterprise Holdings," writes Wirz.

About a third of Hertz's 500K cars could be sold through the restructuring process.

stvdman

Established Member
Hertz has Z06's as rental cars?! I had no idea.

za4atowqspugxqkmcsvf.png

Users who are viewing this thread