manual transmision to the svt lighting??

stefano

Banned
manual transmision to the svt lightning??

hello I want to know if the svt lighting is able to change the transmision to manual instade of an automatic transmision to feel the real power of the svt lighting and do some real race with out just using the pedal bye

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
stefano
New SVT Poster

Vehicle: i have a fordlighting

You have Ford Lighting? So do all my Fords:shrug:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
What year is you LightNing? If you have one learn how to spell it. We that really own them are proud of them and def. know how to spell LightNing.

TrueBlueSVT

Established Member
Hey Larry, if I wanted gold spoke rims on my "lighting" what size should I get? Do they make a 7 speed manual transmission for our "lightings" yet? Will my blow off valve help with street racing, or just make my truck sound like it's taking a crap? P.S. - where did you get your cool bug deflector and aluminum wing? :shrug:

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by JDM02SVT
Hey Larry, if I wanted gold spoke rims on my "lighting" what size should I get? Do they make a 7 speed manual transmission for our "lightings" yet? Will my blow off valve help with street racing, or just make my truck sound like it's taking a crap? P.S. - where did you get your cool bug deflector and aluminum wing? :shrug:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SideShowBob

Established Member
When I read this guys first post, I thought that he might just be a little confused about some things and a little nervous or something. But then I read his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th post and noticed a trend. It sounds like to me that he is either a liar about owning a "LightNing" or he is just not that well educated. Maybe he is a recovering Rice-A-holic. Give this guy a brake......um I mean break. Nevermind, just keep :bash: him for his crazy questions. WTF! A Blow Off Valve on a "LightNing"?

Users who are viewing this thread