ManBearPig V. Al Gore gets sued by founder of The Weather Channel

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
god i hope so. although something tells me the stupidity of his followers and america on the whole will prevail.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
al gore is nuts, but what about all the scientists, seems like pumping all that carbo in the air can't be a good thing?

UCBeau

john coleman is our local weatherguy out here. i've met him a few times and hes a really nice old guy. pretty damn smart too.

Jefe

Established Member
al gore is nuts, but what about all the scientists, seems like pumping all that carbo in the air can't be a good thing?
You mean the scientists hes paying to preach his BS or the scientists who keep disproving global warming. Pretty soon Al Gore will make it illegal to call it global warming. It will be called Climate Change. Its a total farce.

How can someone who uses more energy and power than millions of people come out and preach against using it? Its greed plain and simple. Carbon Credits? How anyone believes his BS is beyond me. How can buying these "credits" reduce your footprint?Tthey dont, youre just giving more money to the cause

Can anyone click on the link at the bottom?

"Click here for John Coleman's briefs on global warming." I get an error message

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Quoted for accuracy:

The compound carbon dioxide makes up only 38 out of every 100,000 particles in the atmosphere, he said.

"That's about twice as what there were in the atmosphere in the time we started burning fossil fuels, so it's gone up, but it's still a tiny compound," Coleman said. "So how can that tiny trace compound have such a significant effect on temperature?

"My position is it can't," he continued. "It doesn't, and the whole case for global warming is based on a fallacy."

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
How can buying these "credits" reduce your footprint?Tthey dont, youre just giving more money to the cause
i actually got annoyed enough to figuer out what "carbon creidts" were. what it is is you pay some people some cash, and, depending on how much carbon dioxide you have released into the air in a given amount of time, they plant enough trees to release enough oxygen to displace that. so, while carbon credits are definatly a scam, they technically work like their said to. but the real question is, what effect does your carbon dioxide have on "global warming"? i agree with mr. coleman, it has no effect. so your paying people to plant trees for you to displace your carbon dioxide output for absoloutley no reason what so ever.

damn i hope he follows through with this. last i heard, he was saying(just like in this article) that we should sue al gore, not that he has yet. c'mon, pull the trigger and pwn his ass!!!

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
I would have my car done by now, but all the snow in south made it difficult. Must be global warming.:lol1:

Jefe

Established Member
i actually got annoyed enough to figuer out what "carbon creidts" were. what it is is you pay some people some cash, and, depending on how much carbon dioxide you have released into the air in a given amount of time, they plant enough trees to release enough oxygen to displace that. so, while carbon credits are definatly a scam, they technically work like their said to. but the real question is, what effect does your carbon dioxide have on "global warming"? i agree with mr. coleman, it has no effect. so your paying people to plant trees for you to displace your carbon dioxide output for absoloutley no reason what so ever.

damn i hope he follows through with this. last i heard, he was saying(just like in this article) that we should sue al gore, not that he has yet. c'mon, pull the trigger and pwn his ass!!!
And theres no way of precisely figuring out how much C02 any one person has created in a certain time period without specifically tracking it. So how would they know what youve used? You have to answer hundreds of questions about how far youve driven, maintenance records on your car, etc? They have to charge for me taking a breath every 2 seconds too...LOL what a joke.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

And about 20 years from now Weyerhaeuser is gonna come through and just chop those trees down for production, or they're going to make a nice Christmas tree for someone down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread