Man holds a lambo back with bare hands.

RussZTT

Established Member
If the car would actually take off instead of spinning the tires, I bet he wouldn't of been able to hold on no where near as long.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
once the tires erupt, a car is easily moveable or controllable by outside forces easily, kinda like being on ice.

Once that Lambo stopped doing a smokeshow and let off the throttle and got some traction, it was all over for the guy. should have just revved to 3k and eased off the clutch, instead they did a 7k drop. That guy would have no chance otherwise.

realistically, he did it for the "awe" factor. Have him do it with some sort of AWD vehicle with 1/4 the power and see what happens.

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
once the tires erupt, a car is easily moveable or controllable by outside forces easily, kinda like being on ice.

Once that Lambo stopped doing a smokeshow and let off the throttle and got some traction, it was all over for the guy. should have just revved to 3k and eased off the clutch, instead they did a 7k drop. That guy would have no chance otherwise.

realistically, he did it for the "awe" factor. Have him do it with some sort of AWD vehicle with 1/4 the power and see what happens.

That's a good point man... ;-)

Paulinator

Established Member
To be quite honest, not that impressive. Next time don't just light em up - pull away without dropping the clutch at 7000 and then see what happens. No one can hold back a car.

+1 no traction equals little or no force being applied to move the vehicle forward. anyone with a fast car should know this.. if your spinning your tires your not going anywhere thus there is almost no forward thrust!

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
+1 no traction equals little or no force being applied to move the vehicle forward. anyone with a fast car should know this.. if your spinning your tires your not going anywhere thus there is almost no forward thrust!
there is still kinetic friction between the tire and the ground, it's easier then holding back a car that's wheels are not slipping but still nowhere near easy, hence it's a world record

if it's so easy, you do it or STFU :lol1:

rdsnk46

Established Member
225hp stock fox body with 8 in slicks would have pulled a Trojan on his ass! I wanted to see his arms ripped from his body.................Now that would have been cool to watch! LOL!

SVTJayhawk

Capt. Schistosity
Established Member
Lol, I'm gonna give him his props. However, if he really wants a challenge I say let's have him hold Tim Lynch's Mustang off the line! :lol:

justav6

BRING IT<DONT SING IT
Established Member
he lit the tires and once he let the clutch go,, its all over,, a human being is not STRONG to hold a car. FAKE

Stalker27

Established Member
He wasn't even holding back the 1st car. All the 1st car was doing was reving it. i called BS since the wheels were not turning. 2nd car was real & he didn't hold on that long.

Get ome of the big name guys from the World's Strongest Man & make that guy look puny in strength. Better yet bring back the old Bill Kazmeier & he would put this guy to shame

Users who are viewing this thread