Man finds 12 mint 04 Cobras

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Nothing to validate. It's obviously not real...

Looks like some wanna-be journalist posting something for his shitty faux-story portfolio.

Adamn

Established Member
An 04 is 15'-3.2" long and 6'-1.1" wide which is 92.97 sq ft per car times 12 cars is 1115.71 sq ft of cars in a 1000 sq ft building? I don't think so

bossman302

Banned
12 Cobras

First off, When banks, or any other auction site sells or list a property for estate, or any other auction, they do a full Inventory of everything that is on the property, including Metal building in the back yard.

Now, this could turn out to be true, but I don't think it is, But gives us something to talk about.

jconnor3

Established Member
An 04 is 15'-3.2" long and 6'-1.1" wide which is 92.97 sq ft per car times 12 cars is 1115.71 sq ft of cars in a 1000 sq ft building? I don't think so

Along with the hay that was surrounding the cars, sounding more iffy all the time.....

Maybe they were on lifts and stacked? 6 on the ground 6 in the air?

Last edited:

lafeva

Established Member
yeah definitely thinking bs on this too with everything previously stated. plus in 04 there were only 8 colors, why would he buy multiples?

b_dike

Established Member
Just thrown this out there, but maybe the reporter is giving his gross underestimated size of the building. Not it's actual specs. This could be true. Maybe we find out Feb 18th?

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Just thrown this out there, but maybe the reporter is giving his gross underestimated size of the building. Not it's actual specs. This could be true. Maybe we find out Feb 18th?

once again for the gullible. there are NO other media reports of this ANYWHERE. don't you think that if it were true it would make the news in at least ONE other publication somewhere? that isn't even a credible news article.

but that is ok. you keep smoking that crack maybe you will wake up and find out they are actually yours and it is your barn they were found in.

10splaya22

Established Member
once again for the gullible. there are NO other media reports of this ANYWHERE. don't you think that if it were true it would make the news in at least ONE other publication somewhere? that isn't even a credible news article.

but that is ok. you keep smoking that crack maybe you will wake up and find out they are actually yours and it is your barn they were found in.

I agree. That article had "Ford Mustang Cobra" written 20 times at least. Sounds like they are trying to get found in search engines plus it was written terribly. Not everything on the Internet is true. It sounded like b.s. After reading the first paragraph

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread