Magnuson & Fuel Demand questions

Flyinrazrback

Established Member
For those of you running the Magnuson on you 2011+ mustang (especially with a CAI and a custom tune), are you running any kind of fuel pump booster (Kenne Bell, etc), with your system? I am about to install mine, I will be running the CFM CAI and an AED tune. I also have headers, x-pipe, etc and since this will be around the 600hp mark wondering if I should get a BAP for safety?

powerhogger

Established Member
I'll be running the exact same setup and talked to AED and he said a BAP shouldn't be needed with the stock 3.9 pulley. Ask him and find out.

Flyinrazrback

Established Member
Thanks, I already ordered the KB. I will be on the safe side I guess if I want to go to a smaller pulley, etc.

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We offer a plug and play fuel pump voltage booster for only $299:

http://vmptuning.com/fuel-system/vmpamppnp/

The installation is very easy, mount the unit up to the spare tire well with the included velcro, swap out the factory fuse for the provided higher amperage one we supply, connect our harness inline, and attach the ground.

Our unit does not have any additional switches, wires, or hoses to connect. To keep the fuel pump from running full-time when its not needed, I adjust the high and low speed thresholds within the PCM calibration, our directions cover this too.

Users who are viewing this thread