Magnaflow

Chargedvenom

Established Member
:D I'm new here and just got my 03 10th anniversary cobra vert. Anyone know who has the best price on the Magnaflow cat back?

Dr. SVO

Super Lurker!!
Established Member
I bought my cat back from Performance-curve on Ebay for $360.00 and free shipping. I bought it instead of going through the auction. Took a week to get here and I'm very pleased.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Chargedvenom
New SVT Poster
Vehicle: 03 10th Anniversary Cobra

:beer: Welcome Aboard :beer:

U will be happy with the Magna-Flow's ;-) Jonas passed me up a few times going WOT & it sounds damn good :D

U can always go with the Magna-Paks as well but then ur hitting higher db's :eek:

:thumbsup:

NMRAcer

Aviator & Terminator
Established Member
Full LIne Exhuast. In Dothan, AL has the kit for somewhere around $346 i think. Lowest I ever found, Convenient too cause I live 25 miles from there

Chargedvenom

Established Member
Thanks for all your help so far, I had an 01 Lightning and never really modded it, but got the Cobra and I can't help myself. If you have any other suggestions for easy mods to start with (only 100 miles on her) I'm all ears.

Andy.

Onelfastlride

Established Member
Originally posted by Dr. SVO
I bought my cat back from Performance-curve on Ebay for $360.00 and free shipping. I bought it instead of going through the auction. Took a week to get here and I'm very pleased.

Ditto! An a few others bought theirs from there too after I posted the deal I got. $705 shipped to my door, Catted X & Cat Back, received in under 1 week.

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
not sure if anyone saide this place yet.. www.hotexhaust.com it was like 370 something shipped to my door. great place to order from

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
fulllineexhaust.com. I just installed mine last night. $360 shipped to my door

Last edited:

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
what shop juiced? i saw one of their sales contats is in tampa which is where i live so im hoping i can skip on shipping

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by NMRAcer
Full LIne Exhuast. In Dothan, AL has the kit for somewhere around $346 i think. Lowest I ever found, Convenient too cause I live 25 miles from there
Ditto! I bought mine through them as well.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by JaketheSnake
what shop juiced? i saw one of their sales contats is in tampa which is where i live so im hoping i can skip on shipping

I got it from the donathan AL one as well. Try calling the one close to you and see what they have for prices. I do know that some are more expensive then others. It was $30 to ship from AL to CT

Dave

Last edited:

Chargedvenom

Established Member
hmwave, I just went to ebay and did a search for "Magnaflow" then looked for the right part #. Found it for $315 + $35 shipping + 5 insurance TOTAL $355. I think the vendor was Preformance Peddler

Last edited:

Venomous03

Established Member
I bought from performance peddler on e-bay as well. I ordered yesterday and got it today. It was 355 shipped, and since I am in MI, it got here in 1 day.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Stolen off a local '03
icon_wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread