Magnaflow Quad-Tip axlebacks for 11-12 GT

2011BLACK5OH

Established Member
Ive been looking and haven't seen really anything or anyone having these for the 11-12 GT. Anyone have them and did the trimming to the valance themselves. Been looking to get a set of these but want some feedback first. Pictures are very welcome also

selfmade41

Established Member
Same here, I just placed my order today for them. Going with the competition Magnaflow axle-back on my 2012 GT. I have the 2013-14 tail-lights/GT500 Bumper/and rear valance so I wont be cutting my bumper but I will let you know how they sound.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
I think it adds around 600 RWHP if im not mistaken. :bored:

1387571777_zpsaa9fb3ac.jpg

MOAR POWA!!!!

cschoening09

Established Member
i want to pair those up with my stainless power long tubes and o/r x!! haven't found anywhere what they would sound like with long tubes though. every video I find is just the muffler delete competition axle back. I just don't want that gattling gun popping when I get into it like I hade with mid mounted magnapacks on my 07 gt

BayInstinctz

Established Member
Ive been looking and haven't seen really anything or anyone having these for the 11-12 GT. Anyone have them and did the trimming to the valance themselves. Been looking to get a set of these but want some feedback first. Pictures are very welcome also

I have some for sale off my 2014. Magnaflow competition quad tips axleback black tips.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread