MagnaFlow at SEMA (with photos)

MagnaFlow

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're finally back and returning to normal after SEMA. It was so great to meet and talk about exhausts or just cars with so many of you and if you didn't make it this year, we'll see you next year. Rather than give the rundown in words, we'll let some of our photos of do the talking.

(OK, we'll give a few words: Our booth had the debut of Chip Foose's Pantera, the 700 HP Vorsteiner Widebody BMW M4, Keg Media's Chevy Colorado pre-runner, the Fast & Furious 7 Off-Road Charger, Miss MagnaFlow, and ShoutEngine podcasts like the Hooniverse Podcast recording on the show floor. Plus, we had more outside like the rust-wrapped supercharged Mustang and a gorgeous red Galaxie with a SOHC 427.)

Enjoy!

5NUx5CP.jpg

WlU37i7.jpg

12jQzVV.jpg

qmVk2sV.jpg

B4N7VEY.jpg

xRgG4G0.jpg

JpbhdEx.jpg

rFd0wbd.jpg

zo7jtjo.jpg

GOJGQkE.jpg

9wINSp3.jpg

mMjXnHK.jpg

VgE8TFI.jpg

3ScfMmD.jpg

MziezIU.jpg

KWC651K.jpg

u2RITGl.jpg

Zw2miDg.jpg

GcgXWKO.jpg

GXV1ugk.jpg

XDlD2kT.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great photos. OMG, I'm in love with that M4! :rockon: Gotta love the Galaxie 500XL, too.

Thanks for posting the pics! :)

MagnaFlow

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Great photos. OMG, I'm in love with that M4! :rockon: Gotta love the Galaxie 500XL, too.

Thanks for posting the pics! :)

Happy to share! Any Galaxie is a cool car, but that one with the color-matched wheels and acres of chrome and engine bay you could eat off...Well, we liked it, too.

Enjoy some more of the M4:

cLXeEF3.jpg

GTgY3xM.jpg

vh4pl6S.jpg

95sMPze.jpg

c9C4a1y.jpg

Edit: There were a couple of duplicates attached, but I'll leave them there for the heck of it.

Attachments

• GTgY3xM.jpg
    GTgY3xM.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 352
  • cLXeEF3.jpg
    cLXeEF3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 347

MagnaFlow

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nice! Magnaflow really needs to start offering a magnapack cat back for 99-04 IRS Cobras. I had to make my own.

Interesting; I always thought we did have cat-backs for those years, but we apparently do not, indeed. Do you have any photos of your set up?

MagnaFlow

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I used magnapack #10416 and added 4" rolled tips, 3.5" didn't quite fill the bumper enough...
image.jpg7_zpsol6h9vqk.jpg

Thanks. I like the low-hanging pipes there personally and think it looks menacing (in a good way) on your car, but I'm not sure MagnaFlow's R&D would sign off on us making something like that. Are there clearance issues with the IRS in trying to route exhaust over the axle?

Solid plate, too. Good-looking car.

Users who are viewing this thread