Magnaflow 4" Tip

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by 03redfiresnake
Brad, do you have a side shot showing how far they stick out from the valence. I think mine stick out too far.

Nice! I have the same color car, those are the tips i want!

03redfiresnake

Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
Nice! I have the same color car, those are the tips i want!
I really like the redfire color - it appears different each day depending on the amount of sun that hits it !

03redfiresnake

Established Member
Brad, they don't look centered in the holes very well !! just kidding !!!
very nice looking cobra vert- I wish I had gotten a vert sometimes.
mark

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by 03redfiresnake
I really like the redfire color - it appears different each day depending on the amount of sun that hits it !

Especially at night, under a streetlight. A buddy of mine said that is the best color at night. I'm happy! :-D

missile man

Established Member
I had mine done about 2 months ago. I also cut out the original mufflers and had the Magnapacs welded in at the same time. I love the sound!!!! I just can't start the car in my neiborhood before 0800 hours. LOL!!! Yours look great.

03redfiresnake

Established Member
I got mine from lightning force performance, 281-385-5339, approx. $45-$50 delivered. you can go on magnaflows website, I have listed part number above, (at the beginning of this post) they are actually listed under truck, suv tips. 18" long,4"- 15 degree slash cut rolled edge tips

03redfiresnake

Established Member
both. lfp has excellent pricing , sometimes it just takes awhile, because he does not stock some stuff. I was really stressed when i did not receive a return e mail for a couple of weeks when I ordered my magnaflow exhaust, but mark did take care of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread