Maggie 122 Blown GTO

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz9NKKla5Fw"]YouTube - North Korean Cobra Slayer[/nomedia]

Last edited:

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
sounds pretty sick my ass! this car is trash all sorts of top end noise, i.e. possible detonation or something else going on oh my god and to think you have a monster of a car is retarded. a pullied 03-04 cobra is going to give you one hell of a run if not walk you and dont even think of trying a kb or whipple cobra! lol at this fail.

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
sounds pretty sick my ass! this car is trash all sorts of top end noise, i.e. possible detonation or something else going on oh my god and to think you have a monster of a car is retarded. a pullied 03-04 cobra is going to give you one hell of a run if not walk you and dont even think of trying a kb or whipple cobra! lol at this fail.

When my car was H/C it was door to door with pullied cobra's & my room mates Steggy Stg 4 Ported blower until around 130 you oaf. I doubt I am having detonation with 15 degrees of timing and a A/F of 10.7-10.9 with 93. FYI it had ZERO detanotion with 21 degrees but had next to no traction so we kept pulling timing.

Last edited:

19935.slow

Established Member

What now?

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member

Also the guy who filmed this owned a 521rwhp/499rwtq 10th Ann ported blower cobra that got walked by my GTO when it was H/C & on a baby 75 Shot.

Last edited:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
When my car was H/C it was door to door with pullied cobra's & my room mates Steggy Stg 4 Ported blower until around 130 you Jackass. I doubt I am having detonation with 15 degrees of timing and a A/F of 10.7-10.9 with 93. FYI it had ZERO detanotion with 21 degrees but had next to no traction so we kept pulling timing.

Youre not going to last long here.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
the car sounds like shit you can hear the top end getting all jagged. your lil car is going to shit the bed lol. my buddy who went to nascar school to build engines just told me the real culprit is one of three things, your valleys are too short on your cam and they are spaced too close hence its beating the shit out of your valves, springs aint so good, or your timing isnt correct. what a moron do some research and get the correct cam.

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
the car sounds like shit you can hear the top end getting all jagged. your lil car is going to shit the bed lol. my buddy who went to nascar school to build engines just told me the real culprit is one of three things, your valleys are too short on your cam and they are spaced too close hence its beating the shit out of your valves, springs aint so good, or your timing isnt correct. what a moron do some research and get the correct cam.

Or that is my C6 Z shift knob that rattles sometimes under hard acceleration :lol:

Black94svt

Yeh that car sounds like straigh crap. The thing took way to long to get from 60 to 100, I honestly think that car will barely run low 12. A pullied cobra would work you no doubt. When your backing up to do a burnout it sounds like the car has a major bottom end knock. Listen closely. You honestly come on here with that piece of crap gto and call it a cobra slayer and the thing sounds like a 72 corolla with a pepboy exhaust. GTO FAIL

Last edited by a moderator:

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
Yeh that car sounds like straigh crap. The thing took way to long to get from 60 to 100, I honestly think that car will barely run low 12. A pullied cobra would work you no doubt. When your backing up to do a burnout it sounds like the car has a major bottom end knock. Listen closely. GTO FAIL

Yes bottomend knock and I just happen to drive it daily with Zero issue's and hit boost all the time?

BayareaSS

Established Member
Sounds like a sick gto to me. Heffs03 sounds like an idiot :bash:

Edit: add svtcobra03 to the idiot list as well lol

Last edited:

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ52EDjWMZo"]YouTube - UGWend08[/nomedia]
Back in the all motor days. The week I got home from a 6 month deployment we ran. His car is fullboltons steggy stg 4 & 2.76 upper/ Mine was H/C boltons/ he also runs a stock blower 04 thats gutted, boltons & 4LB lower 2.76 upper. Oh yeah the races between cobras is at 5.20 & bewteen GTO at 5.45

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread