Magazine Cover/Feature '92 Coupe

BOTTLFED

Established Member
bone said:
did u sale it yet, beautiful car, can't wait to get one, but got to get rid of the cobra first

It was 'sold'. However, as of right now, I haven't seen any money hit my palm. :) The tentative buyer is apparently visiting the bank again, today. I will know better on the weekend. But, as of now....Still available.
Thanks for the compliment. I have 2 guys (+ you) that are trying to sell their Cobra to get this thing. That's a compliment in itself. Payments would be alot less, I guess. LOL.

And here's the majority fo the 'Performance Mods'...

Flex-A-Lite Electric Fan
• Pro-M 77 mm Bullet MAF
• AFM Power Pipe (Chrome Powder)
• ACCUFAB 65 mm Throttle Body
• Professional Products Typhoon Intake (Shaved End Plate)
• Aeromotive FPR
• Edelbrock 3/8” Phenolic Spacer
• MOROSO Polished Valve Covers
• 3G Alternator Upgrade (Polished)
• Taylor Wires
• MSD 6A Ignition
• MSD Blaster Coil
• MSD Billet Distributor
• NOS 5115-II 150 Dry Shot (Custom Purge)
• Holley Blue Fuel Pump
• SCT Performance Chip
• FRPP Ceramic Coated Headers
• MAC Catted H-Pipe
• Flowmaster Mufflers
• MAC Chrome Tail Pipes
• Suspension Techniques Performance Springs
• STEEDA Upper Control Arms (Adjustable)
• Maximum Motorsports Lower Control Arms (Adjustable)
• Custom Sub-Frame Connectors
• Custom Driveshaft Safety Loop
• FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft
• BFG KDW NT 255/40/17 tires
• OE Concepts Polished 17” Cobra R’s
• Baer Decela Slotted / Cross Drilled Rotors
• FRPP 3.55 Gears

Also entertaining serious offers north of $17,000 CAD. ;)

Last edited:

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Still looking....
FYI....To those waiting for the winter months to approach to see how far down the asking price will drop.....It won't. :D The glory of my whole sale, is that I don't have to sell for any reason other than thinking about getting into something else (ie. Cobra). If it doesn't sell....I have a 'Feature Shoot' awaiting with Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords in June. :D:D The price will only go up in the spring. ;)
Serious offers will be considered..Trades etc. Thanks for the interest. All PM's have been replied to.

Last edited:

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Other mods that may not have been listed are:

- Billet Power Steering Pulley
- Aluminum Radiator
- polished aluminum Coolant Overflow Res.
- MAC Chrome Rad Hose
- Custom fibreglassed Sub enclosure (spare tire wheel well)

The more I list off, the more I think I may keep it. LOL.....Damn I've done alot of stuff to this car over the years. :D

Interesting trades may be considered. I've always wanted a ROUSH. :) A clean, stock looking car with a power adder.....I dunno.

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Some pics I took the day before I thought it was leaving the garage for good.....Still here! :D

322008_264_full.jpg

322008_265_full.jpg

322008_267_full.jpg

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Thanks. LOL.

All PM's returned.
Scott...Still considering your offer. Presently looking into shipping and importing costs of a particular car. I don't car if I make a penny on the car. As long as I can get the other one in my driveway without any cash out of pocket....I'll be happy.

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Once I find a moment , this thing is going to Ebay. I've had several PM's and emails telling me that it's my best bet in order to get top dollar....We'll see...I've never used Ebay to sell a car.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Make sure you set a reserve and bump it up a bit cause E-bay is going to take some of your money bro.:cuss: But like was said earlier you will get a lot more looks and hopefully someone with deep pockets really wants it, maybe get into a bidding war and really get that $ up there.:)

BOTTLFED

Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
Make sure you set a reserve and bump it up a bit cause E-bay is going to take some of your money bro.:cuss: But like was said earlier you will get a lot more looks and hopefully someone with deep pockets really wants it, maybe get into a bidding war and really get that $ up there.:)

Thanks for the tips. Good to know. I've never listed a car on Ebay before. The 'local' isn't coming down tonight as it's supposed to rain. Maybe tomorrow night, now. I'll wait till after his decision to list it. No sense wasting money on listing fees if it's already sold. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread