Magazine Cover/Feature '92 Coupe

BOTTLFED

Established Member
The car has been featured in '5.0 Mustang and Super Fords' (May '05) and most recently on the cover of 'Modified Mustangs' (September '06).

I am looking to trade it for a stock'ish 93 SVT Cobra. For a Canadian, now is probably the worst time to advertise it in the classifieds. However, I know that if I keep it till next spring I'll want to drive it. Haha...It's always the way.

The coupe features a long, long list of 'one-off' custom items. Some of which you may be able to see in the pics. I'm in a situation where I don't have to get out of this car. So, if a suitable SVT isn't found, I'm not in bad shape at all. If this car is what you may be after, please PM me with your email address and I can send you the list of mods. Otherwise, it will be a very long read. Below are a few fairly recent snaps from different shows etc. Let me know if you have any questions.

322008_236_full.jpg

322008_124_full.jpg

322008_239_full.jpg

322008_243_full.jpg

322008_188_full.jpg

322008_240_full.jpg

322008_244_full.jpg

The following site isn't 100% up to date. However, most of the pics should represent it quite well.
http://public.fotki.com/bottlfed

Outright purchase... I'd be sacrificing (...don't we all?!?!) it at $17,500 Canadian Dollars. So whatever the heck that is in USD at the point of purchase.

~Jeff

Last edited:

BOTTLFED

Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
I would be afraid to drive that thing...would get pissed if a drop of dust hit it...beautiful man...bump:pepper:

Baaahhhhhh...It's gone through it's share of rain in the last coupleofyears. LOL. Been caught in it's share of rain, that is. LOL. Not by choice. It's won countless awards, nationally. Still more in her pocket :D.
One reason for selling is that I now have 2 young kids...In the next few years I'll be forced to remodify the interior back to stock ('ish) by replacing the rear seat delete back to an actual seat to hold the kiddies. In doing that, I think it will take away much of the personality of the interior.

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

As mentioned,I can throw a list of mods your way.just let meknow. Email orPM. I'm easy. :)

Jeff

BOTTLFED

Established Member
94cobramike said:
15,178.38 US dollars

LOL....Thanks for the conversion. I probably could've done that. Just lazy, I guess. Haha

BOTTLFED Mod List

• 2Kool Performance ‘Super Show’ Rad Shield
• 2Kool Performance ‘Super Show’ Firewall Shield
• MAC Chrome U/L Rad Hoses
• Flex-A-Lite Electric Fan
• Pro-M 77 mm Bullet MAF
• AFM Power Pipe (Chrome Powder)
• ACCUFAB 65 mm Throttle Body
• Professional Products Typhoon Intake (Shaved End Plate)
• Aeromotive FPR
• Edelbrock 3/8” Phenolic Spacer
• MOROSO Polished Valve Covers
• 3G Alternator Upgrade (Polished)
• Taylor Wires
• MSD 6A Ignition
• MSD Blaster Coil
• MSD Billet Distributor
• NOS 5115-II 150 Dry Shot (Custom Purge)
• Holley Blue Fuel Pump
• SCT Performance Chip
• FRPP Ceramic Coated Headers
• MAC Catted H-Pipe
• Flowmaster Mufflers
• MAC Chrome Tail Pipes
• Suspension Techniques Performance Springs
• STEEDA Upper Control Arms (Adjustable)
• Maximum Motorsports Lower Control Arms (Adjustable)
• Custom Sub-Frame Connectors
• Custom Driveshaft Safety Loop
• FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft
• BFG KDW NT 255/40/17 tires
• OE Concepts Polished 17” Cobra R’s
• Baer Decela Slotted / Cross Drilled Rotors
• FRPP 3.55 Gears
• Diamond Clear Headlights
• Cervini’s Cobra Grill Insert
• Cervini’s 3” Cowl Hood
• Smoothed Wiper Cowl
• Custom Billet Rear View Mirror
• STEEDA billet A/C Knobs
• STEEDA Billet Shift Knob
• STEEDA Pedals
• UPR E-Brake Handle
• UPR Wiper Delete Bullets
• UPR Stainless Door Sills
• Billet Aluminum Nitrous Bottle Bracket
• SPEEDWARE White Faced Cluster Overlay
• Autometer Oil Pressure / Water Temp / Nitrous Pressure / Fuel Pressure
• Autometer A/C Guage Cage
• Autometer A-Pillar Pod
• Autometer Shift Lite
• Ronin Performance Seats
• Custom Rear Seat Delete
• Pro 5.0 Shifter
• Redline Tuning Custom Leather E-Brake and Shifter Boot
• Alpine 9883 CD head Unit
• Audiobahn Amplifier
• Polk/MOMO 12” sub Woofer (Custom Enclosure)
• KICKER Component Speakers
• Custom TrunkLIFT Kit
• Custom Rear Wheel Disc’s
• OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery
• Glenn’s Performance Fuel Tank Cover (Custom Paint)

Last edited:

BlackMachWon

WTF?
Established Member
Beautiful car!
I took a bunch of pics of it at the NMRA event in Columbus last weekend :thumbsup:

Last edited:

turbochad

Got Boost
Established Member
Very nice car, but without a blower or turbo I dont see it bringing that kind of money. Good luck though. TTT for you!

BelvedereGTX

Banned
and to think that over the past year, including the price of my car stock, I put this much money into it. Wish I couldve held out till I saw this beast. Nice car

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Chad....Maybe....Maybe not. I have lots of interest, so far. Working on a trade for a 93 SVT Cobra, presently. The goal really isn't to sell the car, outright; But to hopefully find a suitable trade. Couldn't imagine going without a Mustang.....I wouldn't, simply put.

03silversvt - thanks man. I just checked out your 'project' on cardomain....Quite nice. Not too late. LOL.

All PM's replied to. If it's easier for you, it's quicker for [email protected] is my email address.

BOTTLFED

Established Member
SN8KBITN said:
I'll trade you my 03 cobra for your car and some $$$?

Although that's tempting, I'm really not in the position to dump any more money into another car....Not much anyways. :)
Ultimately, this car is going to have to go to someone that is looking to do exactly what I've done to the coupe, and get it done for a fraction of the cost. Lord knows I've got a pile of time invested in this car. Hell...I barely remembver last winter. LOL. All of the work is done. It's a 'turn key' show car. The car is payed for and I don't need money for anything. Really wanting to get into a trade for a stock 93 Cobra. But, even shipping and all fees associated with transferring ownership etc.. are going to add up.......We'll see.

Bump to the top.

SN8KBITN

New SVT user
Established Member
BOTTLFED said:
Although that's tempting, I'm really not in the position to dump any more money into another car....Not much anyways. :)
Ultimately, this car is going to have to go to someone that is looking to do exactly what I've done to the coupe, and get it done for a fraction of the cost. Lord knows I've got a pile of time invested in this car. Hell...I barely remembver last winter. LOL. All of the work is done. It's a 'turn key' show car. The car is payed for and I don't need money for anything. Really wanting to get into a trade for a stock 93 Cobra. But, even shipping and all fees associated with transferring ownership etc.. are going to add up.......We'll see.

Bump to the top.

I think i'm going to sell my car. Its at Steeda right now getting a few things done to it to complete the whipple install. When i get it back it will be going up for sale and in the trader. I will then be looking for a toy that is not worth as much a my cobra. I don't drive the car much and can't see having a whippled cobra sitting in the garage just to drive it a couple thousand KM a year. The wife keeps telling me to sell it and get something a little cheaper. The car is paid off and i don't pay a lot in insurance so having 30k to 35k cash and then buying a toy for under 20k makes a lot of sense right about now. Were also planing to have a second child soon. I will let you know whats going on with the car and maybe yours will still be available? I'v had offers for my car but it might be just BS. we'll see?

BOTTLFED

Established Member
slohatch....I hope you're right. Thanks.
Like I just responded to a PM about the drivetrain, if you're after a 'go fast' car, this one is probably not for you. Although it is no slouch to some, it's definitely no rocket. The focus on this car has been geared toward the 'show' part of things. For someone looking at doing something similar, I could save them alot of money. this is a 'Turn key', national show winning, show car.

Users who are viewing this thread