Maersk Alabama

UncleDan

Established Member
The concerning part are the words "found dead." It takes a lot to bring down men like this. I wonder if this was caused by conditions aboard the ship (carbon monoxide poisoning, hazardous material, dangerous cargo, etc.)

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
It takes a lot to bring down men like this.

What? dude, these guys are HUMANS and susceptable the exact same things you are. There is a myriad of reasons why people can die that don't realte to absorbing bullets...

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
What? dude, these guys are HUMANS and susceptable the exact same things you are. There is a myriad of reasons why people can die that don't realte to absorbing bullets...
I think he means that you can't exactly surpise a SEAL in the closed quarters of a cargo ship. You would have to be damn good at hide and seek to make yourself not found by a SEAL.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
They were ex SEALS, part of Trident Security company assigned to the ship to provide
security. Curious as to what happened!

Equalbracket

Established Member
Kevin N. Speers, a senior director for Maersk Line Limited, said in a statement that the security contractors boarded the vessel on January 29, and that their deaths were were "not related to vessel operations or their duties as security personnel."

Really interested to hear more on this story..

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member

No shit they are humans. The point is they have highly specialized training and the knowledge of what to do and when to do it. You should read a couple books on these gladiators.

UncleDan

Established Member

Ok, so who is an easier person to kill? The average Joe walking down the street or a Navy SEAL? And why?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
HOW they died should be interesting as well. A lot of unanswered questions. First one being cause of death.

2L8IWON

Established Member
No shit they are humans. The point is they have highly specialized training and the knowledge of what to do and when to do it. You should read a couple books on these gladiators.

Dude you are hoot and testament to being a internet douche. I do not need to read books to know about these guys , I have first hand knowledge.

But it's cool bro, you are a idol worshipper

Last edited:

2L8IWON

Established Member
Ok, so who is an easier person to kill? The average Joe walking down the street or a Navy SEAL? And why?

Look dude, read the article. These guys were not killed in a combat situation (the only place they have a edge). They were "found dead"... If I were a betting man I'd say this is likely drug or illicit substance related. I mean tow men found dead on a ship (regardless of background) ...

This is drawn simply the what is said, and not said, in the official statement.

Last edited:

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Dude you are hoot and testament to being a internet douche. I do not need to read books to know about these guys , I have first hand knowledge.

But it's cool bro, you are a idol worshipper

I worked with them too at Dam Neck in Virginia. Where might you have worked with them?

Also this is RoadSide, not SmackDown, so throwing around insults like that has no place here. Just a heads up ;)

Last edited:

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread