Madonna's kid is WOW!

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
with all the money that mommy and daddy has, i would of thought helping out this poor kid wouldn't of been a problem. the mustache is a nice touch though...
madonnaskidhn0.jpg

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
whoa, a bit scary there. If that is really her daughter, than that father must be one ugly dude. unless not blood related whew, no more looks at that

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Leave the little girl alone you azzholes, one day you might have a daughter and who knows what?

92z28

Established Member
Madonna and her husband are not that good looking of people what did you expect?

Go look at pictures of her when she was young...typical white trash.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
She's a young kid! Give her a break. Would any one of you look her in the eyes and quote your comments? Just ain't right! I have a friend who constantly makes fun of other people. Sad thing is that his young daughters have learned this bad trait from daddy. I just think it's so cruel to belittle other people, especially children. JMO.

sho95

Established Member
Its all cosmetic if thats even a real picture of her. she is a good looking kid and a few laser treatments can take care of anything.
My Money is on she will be a looker when she is older

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
She's a cute little girl, she probably doesn't even care at her age about anything other than playing house or is even aware of a self image. Some of ya'll are sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread