Made 885 with a Paxton 2200 today

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Yes its a low compression aluminator

3 Inch upper and over driven ATI with a JPC water pump pulley

See above

Yes its Heinz and sounds like yalls pulley setup is about the same. we had to replace his pulley with a custom one do to belt slip

HA yea everyone thinks Justin reply's to our facebook page. But yes they are some 50 dollar wheels he got on craigslist so it doesnt sit in the winter on his good wheels. Hes got a drag setup

lol Eric I was referring to his post on the Turbo Coyote page on fb, unless someone else replies under his personal name.

onebadgsx

Established Member
Is this the oil fed unit or sl???? I would imagine oil fed as this is over spinning the shit out of the head unit

calgarybandit

Established Member
How is this over spinning the head unit? I thought the novi 2200 was capable of close to a 1000 to the wheels?

Impeller max is 60,000RPMish and this is a oil feed unit. I will be spinning my JT trim 65,000RPM @ 7300 RPM shift with a 3.00 pulley and ATI 7.88 balancer.

hotford

Established Member
Is this the oil fed unit or sl???? I would imagine oil fed as this is over spinning the shit out of the head unit

No way is that being over spun, that unit is the same as a Vortech JT trim and those really wake up in the 25-28 psi range, his car made 20-21 psi if im not mistaken, thats enough jam to go 9.2 forsure.
Congrats Heinz...............

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Im picking the car up shortly, my drag wheels are already on and ready to go, brought them down with my buddy snakenhorses Hellion TT car a couple weeks ago....the tri spokes are just my storage roll around wheels...no way id get caught with them on the car out on the street LOL. the pulley that slipped was a 3.15 high traction so i do beleive the pulley on it now is a carbonite...not sure where the boost ended up but its around 22lbs...motor is an alluminator with 9.5: compression...

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
No way is that being over spun, that unit is the same as a Vortech JT trim and those really wake up in the 25-28 psi range, his car made 20-21 psi if im not mistaken, thats enough jam to go 9.2 forsure.
Congrats Heinz...............
thanks chris, im not making any predictions though... on our local Toronto club i posted that id like to get a 9.50 out of it...if I get that and a lil more id definately be a happy camper...either way i should be able to put my new personal plates on.."N THE 9Z". ill see you and Lid at MIR and say hello...cheers bud :)

Stevem17500

Established Member
Dam alllheinz congrats looking forward to ur results....thinking of raising boost my self...what gears in car now....and what's the torque numbers

Last edited:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Dam alllheinz congrats looking forward to ur results....thinking of raising boost my self...what gears in car now....and what's the torque numbers
im running 373 gears...ran them last year with much success so sticking with them...honestly i didnt check the tq numbers but they were up there if i recall correctly...pretty stout for a centri...ill find out tommorrow or maybe Eric can check and post it up if he sees this....

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
Appreciate the information Heinz. I guess I will look for another pulley for track events!
im an open book, i always like to share my experiences and setups with people...if something ive done can help a fellow member i look at it as a contribution...its what the modding community is about...

onebadgsx

Established Member
There is an impeller speed calculator on vortech website. You input crank pulley diameter and blower pulley diameter and it tells you the rpms

Users who are viewing this thread