Made 885 with a Paxton 2200 today

Eric@jpc

Established Member
[youtube_browser]LubY1aDor_E[/youtube_browser]

Not bad for a little street car.

Its on Fuse 116 Unleaded fuel with a stock 6R80

D98GT

Established Member
I'm interested to hear a few more details as I believe my build is likely very similar and those numbers give me hope

calgarybandit

Established Member
I'm interested to hear a few more details as I believe my build is likely very similar and those numbers give me hope

Diddo ! is this Heinz car?

I am finishing this week an Aluminator 9.5.1, ATI Balancer, 3.00 pulley on JT trim with MS 109 fuel.

Last edited:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Great numbers for sure....,no way that's a stock motor, minimum at best it's a aluminator coyote.

Yes its a low compression aluminator

What pulley?

3 Inch upper and over driven ATI with a JPC water pump pulley

Congrats........boost? ati overdriven balancer? pulley size? please give more details?

See above

Diddo ! is this Heinz car?

I am finishing this week an Aluminator 9.5.1, ATI Balancer, 3.00 pulley on JT trim with MS 109 fuel.

Yes its Heinz and sounds like yalls pulley setup is about the same. we had to replace his pulley with a custom one do to belt slip

Justin Said those wheels are just his roll around wheels that he got off craigslist.

HA yea everyone thinks Justin reply's to our facebook page. But yes they are some 50 dollar wheels he got on craigslist so it doesnt sit in the winter on his good wheels. Hes got a drag setup

D98GT

Established Member
His 3.00 slipped with the 8 rib setup? Gotta figure out what I am going to do with the 2.85 then haha

Users who are viewing this thread