Machs rule, Cobras Drool :D

servidjo

Established Member
my buddy has an 04 procharged d1sc mach1, dark shadow grey.. its an amazing car, and even more amazing with the blower :burnout:

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
Great vid, score one for the machs. I currently have a JLT CAI with PHP intake manifold spacer and Steeda tri-axle shifter in mine. In a couple months I'm adding an SLP Loudmouth w/MRT catted h-pipe. Sitting in my garage are moser 31 spline axles, frpp 4.10 gears, brother's speed cal. I'll be getting a detroit true-trac locker, and hopefully adding Nitto 18inch drag radials to my 18/10 rear wheels. With all this in place by next summer I'm hoping to go mid to low 12's once I can hook.

-Dan

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
servidjo said:
my buddy has an 04 procharged d1sc mach1, dark shadow grey.. its an amazing car, and even more amazing with the blower :burnout:

Awesome! Where in nj are you? I'd love to ride in a blown mach.

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Sapperstang said:
Ok vid. I didn't see any times for the first two cars.

The first two went 11.3xx. The last went 11.0xx, and is in the 10's now.

Last edited:

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
03 stallion said:
Great vid, score one for the machs. I currently have a JLT CAI with PHP intake manifold spacer and Steeda tri-axle shifter in mine. In a couple months I'm adding an SLP Loudmouth w/MRT catted h-pipe. Sitting in my garage are moser 31 spline axles, frpp 4.10 gears, brother's speed cal. I'll be getting a detroit true-trac locker, and hopefully adding Nitto 18inch drag radials to my 18/10 rear wheels. With all this in place by next summer I'm hoping to go mid to low 12's once I can hook.

-Dan

Should run real strong! If you are ever gonna run at e-town/ atco, shoot me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread