Mach, 99/01, Marauder Flow same correct?

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
All these intakes flow the same right? unless its a 99' that wasn't fixed? i bought some 99/01 heads planning to do an eaton swap but the price compared to doing my own turbo kit has been tempting me.... and with that I would just need the lower,upper,throttle cable, cruise cable,coolant crossover, throttle body? Are our timing covers the same as 99/01?

sorry guys i searched but couldn't and read but couldn't find the differences between the marauder, mach, and cobra intakes

thanks,
pat

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Your 96-98 timing cover will work with the C heads.

The Mach/Marauder intakes flow more than the 01 and 99-fixed intakes.

I have four lowers, two stock 01s, one ported 01 and one ported Machs...if you're interested.

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
alright thanks... does a stock 03/04 also fit with an upper from one of those? hows the flow affected? also na svt could you pm me a price on those?

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
sorry i left out a part, how does an 03/04 COBRA lower flow with one of the aboves upper intakes? and can you pm me a price on the intakes that you have?

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
sorry i left out a part, how does an 03/04 COBRA lower flow with one of the aboves upper intakes? and can you pm me a price on the intakes that you have?
The 99/01 cobra and Mach uppers will not fit an 03/04 lower.

Users who are viewing this thread