Mach 1 w/ Cobra swap

Mystic1960

Banned
Car was listed for sale on this thread, ive done some swapping of parts and a bunch of racing. Here's a really small clip from the last couple months :beer:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go5X7pOm6KI"]2003 Mach 1 w/ Termi Swap - YouTube[/nomedia]

mynameismike65

Established Member
Very nice car. Looks like it pulls pretty good. The ending made me think of this.....[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id5CUVnkSlU"]Cobra Outruns State Troopers - YouTube[/nomedia]

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Car looks and sounds like it pulls hard! Nice looking car too

Mystic1960

Banned
:??: hope this is a good thing? Yes the car pull's really hard, ran 12.3 at 117mph with 2.1 and 2.0 60ft times. The tires obviously are the weak link haha, Like everyone says the nittos are alright on the street but at my track they suck! The first race was against a 03 TR mach 1 with 4.30 and some small goodies, gave him the hit and waited a quick sec then chased him down. I really miss my car though, unfortunately im in okinawa jp and the car is in seattle. I made this so I wouldnt drive myself crazy thinking about it :beer:
Thanks for all the compliments guys!

boduke0220

Established Member
:??: hope this is a good thing? Yes the car pull's really hard, ran 12.3 at 117mph with 2.1 and 2.0 60ft times. The tires obviously are the weak link haha, Like everyone says the nittos are alright on the street but at my track they suck! The first race was against a 03 TR mach 1 with 4.30 and some small goodies, gave him the hit and waited a quick sec then chased him down. I really miss my car though, unfortunately im in okinawa jp and the car is in seattle. I made this so I wouldnt drive myself crazy thinking about it :beer:
Thanks for all the compliments guys!

I thought i noticed a usmc shirt, orahh im at lejuene. Nice mach man, got any other plans for it?

Users who are viewing this thread