Mach 1 vs ZX10r

bigd_03

Established Member
Did I miss some sort of turbo, giant-ass blower, or 250 shot in the for sale thread you have listed? Cause I thought you just said you reel in 600's past 60 in your bolt-on Mach 1. Must be my mistake.

Another mistake u have is your vehicle tag. The motorcycle was non existent in the year 1007.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
a 600? lol iv done plenty of 60-140 runs and beat 600s.. modded geared bikes dont apply.. but iv been a few 600s with 300hp idc if its a rider or not. cant say every rider sucks... even the ones who race.from 0-50 they whoop my ass but past 60 i start to reel them in

Do you wear a tampon too? 60-140 races are for pussys and hondas, which are you? Man up and grow a set. Race your car the way it should be raced or don't do it at all.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Lmfao yeah 6xx hp and your gonna shake a low 9 second bike/rider combo? And you say I'm the troll? Haha your a dreamer

You a are a dreamer if u think a zx-10 with a slip on will run 9's.

Another new member who can't successfully use the quote function and doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
Do you wear a tampon too? 60-140 races are for pussys and hondas, which are you? Man up and grow a set. Race your car the way it should be raced or don't do it at all.

lol how is it a pussy race? its where my car performs and against a bike is my only chance ever.. sorry i dont have 700hp with slicks to hook and go.. i love drag racing but a bike murders me in a stop.. but from 60 they get a slight pull to 110 or so then i pass them.. has happened with a few 636s a r6 gsxr 600.. most were amazed that past 110 i started to catch up.. but the slight pull was like racing a car with 100 more h.p

Chances50

Established Member
I just pulled the Mach off the dyno on 12.5lbs of boost it made 631rwhp 528rwtq its 101* in Tulsa today.., the night i ran the ZX10 it was seeing 16lbs because it was in the 70's...

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Wow.... have people ever heard the of the words "bad riders?" :shrug:
Not everyone can run their vehicle to their full potential or their bikes. Believe it or not but I once beat an old Kawazaki bike when I had a bolt on 01, not sure the year or type of bike but I remember it was a green Ninja. Blew past it passing 150, let go as soon as I beat it. Would it had happen again against another rider? 90% of a chance, NO! But.... I beat it that night....

Car owners should beware that there are bike riders out there who can make you eat your words. Problem is... there aren't many......

Anyone can ride a bike fast and hell, they feel extremely fast!! But not everyone can ride it the right way and past 100 MPH.

Crusher9008

Established Member
ZX10R 07 geared, power commander, full exuast here . Metro detroit. Let me know ill run you....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

usmcsvt98

A day in the life
Established Member
My first time at the track on my 05 10r I went 10.3@147 just a slip on and power commander. With stock gearing a zx10 will hit 104 in first gear, ask me how I know

Exactly my gsxr 1000 will do 104 in first gear! Sounds like your car is pretty fast dont get me wrong but if he had any skill at all he could have popped it up on one wheel and literally walked you until you couldnt go any more. None the less good race man.

16kOrBust

Established Member
lol how is it a pussy race? its where my car performs and against a bike is my only chance ever.. sorry i dont have 700hp with slicks to hook and go.. i love drag racing but a bike murders me in a stop.. but from 60 they get a slight pull to 110 or so then i pass them.. has happened with a few 636s a r6 gsxr 600.. most were amazed that past 110 i started to catch up.. but the slight pull was like racing a car with 100 more h.p

I will be at LVD tomorrow if you're interested in meeting up for some runs - rolls, digs, whatever. 2+ hour ride for me so close to half way. Bone stock 2007 GSXR 600. Not lowered, strapped, or stretched, and stock gearing. Literally a factory stock bike. Just friendly runs since I know how hard it is to find a decent rider.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
I really don't understand why you guys think these bikes are so fast, I mean in my 310rwhp car that runs low 12's can hang with a 9 second bike from a roll. It's just physics man.

:lol: This Mach dude is an idiot, Like someone else said, you'd better have an Ariel Atom, cause that's the only 300hp car that's going to give you any chance with a 600cc+ bike.

Users who are viewing this thread