Mach 1 vs. S2000

bigjohnson4.6gt

Street Menace
Established Member
Was heading on vacation and got on the highway. I was just cruising in the middle lane and i see this s2000 with a body kit come by me and get even. He asks if I wanna go and i motion for a straight section. Im thinking its just another S2000 with an asian driving it. So we line up and he tells me to go when im ready, and im thinking wtf. So i take off and he goes almost at the same time, thats when I hear the bov from his car. It was dead even up until 130 when my governor shut me down, and I got to see him pull away from me. So needless to say I was pretty pissed off.

Satyr

Established Member
hah...not a bad race considering your mods.
those things sure do look nice, though!

MrMason

Established Member
Damn turbo s2000 can only hang with an automatic intake/exhaust mach, that's a shame.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
props to the s2000... remember they are 4 cylinders... without a turbo...what can they hang with???

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
S2000's are fun to drive, for sure...I drove a friend's with the Comptech Novi 1k blower on it and supporting mods...thing was a dog below 5-6k, but ran like a raped ape up top

BlueSnake01

Established Member
yeah, a mid 14 second car spent around 5g's to be a mid-low 13 seconds :shrug:
bad investment IMO but what do i know i drive a 2v :rolling:
I would call it a bad investment also but man they are fun to drive. If done right they can be fast also, there is a vid for a 450 hp? turbo S2000 that is running neck to neck (even beating) Lankhoss and we all know how much of a monster that is .

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
yeah, a mid 14 second car spent around 5g's to be a mid-low 13 seconds :shrug:
bad investment IMO but what do i know i drive a 2v :rolling:

why a bad investment?? those cares look good and some people arent into running 11 seconds... maybe saw the car liked the body and had the money to put alittle under the hood...why not??

People use ot take 50's chevys with the flathead and soup them up to run 16's... when they had the OHV v8s at the time...capable of 14's

Just because someone buys a car doesnt mean they buy it to go fast..admit the s2000 looks sick...

I also have a 03 2v and a v6 and a DSM...

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
I would call it a bad investment also but man they are fun to drive. If done right they can be fast also, there is a vid for a 450 hp? turbo S2000 that is running neck to neck (even beating) Lankhoss and we all know how much of a monster that is .

i.e. enough money. Which is the case for just about any car but in the S2000 case it takes ALOT.

evo connevo

Established Member
Don't dog the hondas, we have no idea what he spent or what boost he's running. Properly setup they can be dangerous like any other car. I wouldn't underestimate them.

Users who are viewing this thread