Mach 1 VS Cow.... :(

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
man that blows ass! the cow did all over your hood too..

But ya man find out the owners for sure and get this taken care of!

So the cop shot the cow? Was it that hurt? Where the hell did he shoot it and how did he get it off of the road at that point

glad you guys are ok though.. could have been alot worse and airbags could have deployed.. deff woulda been totaled at that point..

built54

Established Member
man that blows ass! the cow did all over your hood too..

But ya man find out the owners for sure and get this taken care of!

So the cop shot the cow? Was it that hurt? Where the hell did he shoot it and how did he get it off of the road at that point

glad you guys are ok though.. could have been alot worse and airbags could have deployed.. deff woulda been totaled at that point..

When I hit it, it rolled into the ditch. It appeared it broke all it's legs and it was hurt bad. He shot it in the head

built54

Established Member
well its fixed, I painted it thursday and the body guy got it together for me just in time for the weekend! I am very happy with the outcome. Cant tell its ever been touched, besides the obvious changes I made to it. Painted the whole car. We use sikkens water paint, very good stuff, the clear lays out slick as glass. didnt have to touch it with a buffer.
stang006.jpg

stang004.jpg

stang003.jpg

stang002.jpg

stang007.jpg

ninety8 GT

Mustang Fanatic
Established Member
How in the hell did your airbags not go off? Do you remember roughly how fast you were going when you hit the cow?

built54

Established Member
was goin about 55, locked up the brakes, skid marks about 10' then i hit it so i was probably goin 45 on impact.... it really hit the hood more than the bumper so i guess thats why

Users who are viewing this thread