ca1.jpg

ca2.jpg

ca3.jpg

ca13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nazman

Established Member
silver2001cobra said:
what was your mph with those times?what kind mph do u think u can get with a clean run?

I was able to rip a best of 11.2s@121 MPH all motor and 10.4s@137+MPH on juice with the complete FR500 kit, Long Tubes, a little more CR, some port work on the intake and few other tricks like lapped valves (documented by SHM of 10+RWHP gains).

Naz

Cobra925

MAXIMAL SVT POSTER
Established Member
I got some worked over 03/04 heads and FR500 Cams Valves and titanium springs coming soon to my door step!! I Can't wait, then hopfully in the next few months I can Order up a MP Big Bore and a short runner intake. A lot of guys made 400+ with standard bore and stroke. I'm hopin for no less than 415 on the Big bore setup. I envy all the BAD ASS N/A set ups on the forum....I will have mine soon I guess.

silver2001cobra

Established Member
Nazman said:
I was able to rip a best of 11.2s@121 MPH all motor and 10.4s@137+MPH on juice with the complete FR500 kit, Long Tubes, a little more CR, some port work on the intake and few other tricks like lapped valves (documented by SHM of 10+RWHP gains).

Naz
but Naz you had a big bore when u ran that time right?

coolguy10786

Established Member
Blksnake99,
Do you have any details/instructions concerning the fr500 intake install? I will be doing it here in a few weeks, and remember reading about the brackets that need to be made, and other mods. I know i need the window switch, but anything else on top of that would be great!

Thanks!
Jeremy

99svtvert

No instructions come with intake nor will you get acuator brackets or alternator brackets. Intake uses 99-01 gaskets and installa the same way as any 99-01 intake. I used a 90mm MAF and 39# big blue (Terminator) injectors. Bought them on Ebay for $90. The brackets must be made; they stopped shipping the coil cover bracket and the alternator brackets last summer (you do get tem with the T46 kit for 97-98 but not the DP50 kits 99-01). Get the MSD (LCD) programmable window switch (3 wires). You will need to fool with the switching between long/short runners and the LCD version makes that easy.

I DO have the plans I made for fabrication, but because of personal issues (serious illness in the family) have been unable to get moving on this. I have several requests pending for plans. I will try to print them next week and finally respond to everyone who wants them. With my plan you must use a Canton PS tank.

Spend lots of time with the tune. I went from about 375 to 409 by retuning.

Sorry it is taking so long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread