Mach 1 Price question??

92gt

Established Member
Hi Guys im thinking in buying a 2004 Mach Screaming Yellow. The Car has 18k original miles, clean title, fully stock, one owner and in excellent condition inside and out. The price is $15.5k is this a good price???? Please let me know what u all think..

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
Hi Guys im thinking in buying a 2004 Mach Screaming Yellow. The Car has 18k original miles, clean title, fully stock, one owner and in excellent condition inside and out. The price is $15.5k is this a good price???? Please let me know what u all think..

I would do a quick benchmark on eBay and yahoo auto (advance search)

For an auto, seems ok, I look at what they sell for from time to time. I would have thought $18 with low miles like that, so $15.5 seems good. I would not get an auto, that is just me.

For a five speed, I think the norm is $20 +/- 5% with those miles.

If that price is a 5 speed, that seems real good.

Do a little research, let us know. :beer:

04Machsy

Established Member
That's not really a bad deal but of course try to talk them down some

Btw yellow is the fastest color

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
That's not really a bad deal but of course try to talk them down some

Btw yellow is the fastest color

Just run a good carfax on it but that price doesn't sound too bad for the miles on the car. Definitely try and talk them down a bit and PS everyone knows that Comp Orange is the fastest color!!!! :D

4valvemach

Established Member
It sounds like a good deal to me and I have yet to see a yellow Mach in real life.

Have you looked on the mach1 registry for mach's for sale?

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member
$15.5 is a great deal IMHO. i payed $13.5 for mine and it had 50K on the clock. :(.

BTW...you see more DSG's on the road because THOSE are the fastest color. hence the reason they're more popular :thumbsup:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Mine just bluebooked at $16.5k with 45k miles (yesterday) according to a potential-buyer's bank.

Chais92

Established Member
i got mine for 11k with 58k miles. it had coilovers, irs swap with brace, exhaust, and a few other suspension odds and ends, strangely the only thing done to the motor was a cai lol

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
I would go for it. I am picking up pretty much the same car but mine is an 03 with 19k miles, Yellow, 5speed, bone stock, one owner car and the owner is a good family friend. Picking it up for 15k tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread