Mach 1 owner from Missouri

jimmy1320

Established Member
After a little persuasion from a member, figured i'd join the crowd. Currently have a 2003 DSG Mach 1 that i bought late last year. My last mustang that i sold early last year was a 2001 procharger mustang gt mineral grey. Looking forward to meeting fellow mustang enthusiast like myself and making some new friends along the way. No quite sure what mods are in the near future as i have a teenager just a couple of years away from turning 16. As of right now, my goal is to preserve this super nice Mach 1 in the condition that i received it in and see what the future holds for it.:thumbsup:

Zemedici

Established Member
how many miles on said mach one? Did you get it from a member here?

(already know the answer to the latter) :D

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Congrats and welcome to the site I'm sure I've seen that Mach before and it's the cleanest Mach I have seen in person.

jimmy1320

Established Member
It was pretty amazing coming home. Every gas station we stopped at which i lost count, people were coming up and looking and asking what kind of car it was.A couple even asked if it was a new car? My brother had a 6,000 mile svt cobra (mint) and he was complaining that this had more interest and compliments in a 8hr trip home then his did in a year. And i'm still waiting for the stories to come out since i bought from luke. LOL He know what i'm talking about.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Congrats and welcome to the site I'm sure I've seen that Mach before and it's the cleanest Mach I have seen in person.

Dont remind me how clean it was patrick! :p

It was pretty amazing coming home. Every gas station we stopped at which i lost count, people were coming up and looking and asking what kind of car it was.A couple even asked if it was a new car? My brother had a 6,000 mile svt cobra (mint) and he was complaining that this had more interest and compliments in a 8hr trip home then his did in a year. And i'm still waiting for the stories to come out since i bought from luke. LOL He know what i'm talking about.

hahaha thats funny man! So clean turns heads! And several guys can vouch that i have babied it and never dogged it!!

jimmy1320

Established Member
I just messing with ya luke. I still think about the ride back to the house and your dad goes "should we tell him now about this jump". LOL

Users who are viewing this thread