MACA Spring ATV Trip April 3-4, 2010

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
So what are the details? What day/time is everyone leaving to head down and when are we coming back? I'm just trying to figure out if I need to take a day off of work.

hey Rob we will talk this weekend about how we will meet up. i have my trailer and i can fit 3 atv's. i dont know if anyone else is interested

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
where is that at? i would like to go sometime but it seems for the mext month i'm busy every weekend. maybe sometime after may i would like to go

Lee Ranger District - Maps & Brochures - Off-Highway Vehicle Brochure

It's located in Shenandoah. If I were to drive there, I'd take Route 66 from the beltway for about 60 miles, then head south on 81 for another 15-20 miles, get off at Edinburg, head down the road, past the Ace Hardware, when the road ends, take a left, continue on past the BP station, at the dealership (formerly Jeep dealer) take a right into Fort Valley, follow that road, climb the mountain, at the top of the mountain on the right you'll find the offroad complex's main parking lot. There is another trail and parking lot further down the road if you continue driving and not stopping at the parking lot at the top of the mountain.

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
This may have been answered before but I want to ask anyway.. Are you guys ATV only or can Dirtbike riders hang also? I have a Honda CRF 450X and a CR 450 Elsinore and I would like to join you guys once in awhile.. May 21-23 myself and my friend Dave (sawbones25)from Metro Area Mustangs and Fords will be going to West Virginia to ride the Hatfield and Mcoy Trail system. He rides a Yamaha 350 utility ATV and I'm sure he would enjoy a group ride also. :beer:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
This may have been answered before but I want to ask anyway.. Are you guys ATV only or can Dirtbike riders hang also? I have a Honda CRF 450X and a CR 450 Elsinore and I would like to join you guys once in awhile.. May 21-23 myself and my friend Dave (sawbones25)from Metro Area Mustangs and Fords will be going to West Virginia to ride the Hatfield and Mcoy Trail system. He rides a Yamaha 350 utility ATV and I'm sure he would enjoy a group ride also. :beer:

i dont think it matters what you bring, the more the better. you should join us and bring who ever you want.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Me as well! Cant wait! Anychance you may have a piece of flooring I can crash on LOL!

i have plenty of room, its only me and Rob so far. if you stay with me you will get a bed. pm your number so we can talk about this. maybe we can just take one trailer and all ride all together

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Just want everyone to know that Mountain Ridge is having a special for grand opening, $5 to ride all day, per day. I hope everyone is excited about going as I am. I plan on leaving my house at 6 am, to be in Fredrick by 7 am and at Mtn Ridge by 9 am. Does everyone want to meet somewhere and caravan up there or just all meet there? You all let me know and where would be convenient for everyone.

Todd

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Just want everyone to know that Mountain Ridge is having a special for grand opening, $5 to ride all day, per day. I hope everyone is excited about going as I am. I plan on leaving my house at 6 am, to be in Fredrick by 7 am and at Mtn Ridge by 9 am. Does everyone want to meet somewhere and caravan up there or just all meet there? You all let me know and where would be convenient for everyone.

Todd

5 bucks to ride..sounds good to me.

hey Todd maybe we can meet on 270n somewhere and all cruise up. i think we can be somewhere at around 7 in frederick. i plan to leave my house around 5:30 or so. i'll pm my number to you so we can talk

Users who are viewing this thread