*****maca Softball Game Cancelled*****

Dolemite

Established Member
Unfortunately, we do not have enough people to make two teams for our softball game tomorrow, so we have no choice but to cancel it. There would be no way to make it work with less people, and we need at least 18 people to make two teams. Instead, many people have shown interest in a cruise for tomorrow Sunday June 26th, and the weather should be nice.

Sorry,
Sierwan

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dang! Sorry to see this happen. Sierwan, what are you thinking about a cruise sometime tomorrow and who else would be interested???

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Uh oh, I got my girlfriend all excited about some ball... Sierwan, you're gonna be the death of me.

So whats this about a cruise?

Dolemite

Established Member
I guess we could meet at Hillandale Safeway, at 1:00pm, cruise out to Hooters in Rockville get some food and keep cruisin......

Dolemite

Established Member
CobraCleric said:
Uh oh, I got my girlfriend all excited about some ball... Sierwan, you're gonna be the death of me.

So whats this about a cruise?

I'm really sorry guys, I just don't think it would work if we played short handed. Imagine playing short stop, a groundball gets hit to you, then you try and throw it to first base and there's no one there. I just don't think it would work out.

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Dolemite said:
I'm really sorry guys, I just don't think it would work if we played short handed. Imagine playing short stop, a groundball gets hit to you, then you try and throw it to first base and there's no one there. I just don't think it would work out.

Oh its all good man, i was just playin... Cruise sounds good too

TRBO VNM

bum deal guys. I had decided to play and Sierwan told me about this today and having to cancel.

I need to get work done here and might play golf tomorrow locally. would rather not drive all the way back up tomorrow.

you guys have fun.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Bummer...I had one extra player for us(I had two, but he popped a tendon yesterday :-/), Anyway, sounds like I'll see you guys at 1:00. And I still have a glove in the car if someone wants to play catch:)

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Sorry, I was out of town. I herneated two discs years ago so I probably wouldn't have played anyways. My back is fine now, but I don't like to take any unnecessary risks.

Users who are viewing this thread