MACA Polo Shirts!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Okay folks, 22 of the shirts have been paid/delivered. We have 41 to go from the folks that preordered. I need to move these and pay the bill!!!

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
Hey DG...wish I could have been there today to pickup the shirt from you. Can you PM me your address and I can mail you a check to help pay that bill. Then I can just pick up the shirt the next time I catch up with you.

TRBO VNM

yeah, I can send you a check as well or even just paypal and cover the fees. I need to pay you for tyler's RSD as well.

Dwight, actually, I need to come up there. what night is better, Mon or tuesday? I will pick up my shirts, Nick's shirts and the RSD

Last edited:

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Hey DG...wish I could have been there today to pickup the shirt from you. Can you PM me your address and I can mail you a check to help pay that bill. Then I can just pick up the shirt the next time I catch up with you.

+1, with the way my project is going, I doubt I will be making any events anytime soon.

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
HUGE THANKS to TRBO VNM and FISHTAIL for taking delivery (and paying!) for 15 MACA polos. Very much appreciated.

Dwight,

Are you shipping any shirts? I can Paypal at anytime. I am also willing to meet up somewhere in MD if you don't want to ship. Just trying to figure out the best way to get this shirt sooner rather than later.

Mike

TRBO VNM

lol, whatever dwight. no big deal. hell, I should thank you. I was planning on driving to you until Mike mentioned you were planning to come this way.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Btw, do you guys think that salesman at the dealership could have tried any harder to get one of us to buy a GT500KR? Sounded to me like he was even starting to make a few things up towards the end there.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Dwight I'd like to pick mine up in the next week if you still have it. where can you be found at a good place/time?

I think I asked for a white xl if memory serves.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Evidently, the Chinese want to learn how to improve athletic performance, and for some reason, I've been chosen to show them.........

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Dwight, if I paypal you a few extra dollars would that work (Cover the paypal fee)? I could send a check but it won't be there before you leave. Let me know, I'm not in a rush to pick it up but I don't want to leave you with a tab.

Users who are viewing this thread