MACA OC to Rehoboth cruise

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
I was talking to a buddy yesterday, according to him, our cruise from OC to Rehoboth was a "minor" hit. his nephew worked @ the exxon were we stopped to gas up. his nephew called and told him that there were "like 10 bad ass cobras here getting gas." he also said he heard about our cruise down rehoboth ave, tho he didn't elaborate.

I must admit it was cool riding down the ave and seeing the people on the sidewalk in Rehoboth breaking their necks to see what was causing the "rolling thunder". That is all! MACA=:rockon:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Pics and videos or get banned Travis!

I saw the camera out and the video camera

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I was talking to a buddy yesterday, according to him, our cruise from OC to Rehoboth was a "minor" hit. his nephew worked @ the exxon were we stopped to gas up. his nephew called and told him that there were "like 10 bad ass cobras here getting gas." he also said he heard about our cruise down rehoboth ave, tho he didn't elaborate.

I must admit it was cool riding down the ave and seeing the people on the sidewalk in Rehoboth breaking their necks to see what was causing the "rolling thunder". That is all! MACA=:rockon:

He did not elaborate huh? LOL I could just see the look of disgust in most of those people LOL!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Yeah, it couldn't have worked out any better on the Avenue. I somehow managed to roll up on each stoplight just as it turned red and then get everyone through the next green light. Some days you just get lucky...

The pulls out on Route 1 were a huge blast for me, too. Nothing like a bunch of bad-ass Cobras whining past you at 100MPH!! Wish I'd got some video of that. Did you guys do any on the way home?

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Wish I was there. Sounds great, but Rehoboth lol? Am I missing something about certain members? J/k!!

Users who are viewing this thread