MACA OC Pic thread

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
Well, what can I say? The greatest 3 1/2 days I've had in a looonnnggg time!!! Awesome times with great people. We want to give special thanks to Scott, TDoh, Tim, Carlos, and Kent for all the rides we got. It's been a long time since we were in a Cobra and it was good to get back in a few.

Thanks TDoh for my best graduation gift...the "Whine if you love MACA" banner. We had a blast at the Turtle and just hanging out on the sidewalk and in the parking deck watching the show. The turnout was great and the cars were fantastic. The weather even cooperated!! I hope everyone made it home safely. We had a few Cobra problems, but they'll all recover soon I'm sure. We truly enjoyed hanging out with everyone at the Turtle, the MCOM car show and at the Carousel. Again, another OCMD trip we'll never forget.

P1090021.jpg

P1090025.jpg

P1090027.jpg

P1090028.jpg

P1090030.jpg

P1090031.jpg

P1090032.jpg

P1090033.jpg

P1090036.jpg

P1090038.jpg

P1090039.jpg

P1090042.jpg

convert03cobra

Established Member
Awesome pics! Great time as usual. We really need to do this like 3 times a year down there. Spring, Summer and Fall event FTW!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Geez, sure looks like I was havin some fun. I was!! You guys are a blast to hang out with and f you can take my funky humor, than you're ok by me.

TRBO VNM

wow, what I night. I don't remember half those pics and I would be shocked if Scott remembered any of them. lol definitely a great time and man, what a long night that was.

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
Sorry I missed you guys. I stopped by to where the cars were but no one was around the cars. Now I see where everybody was LOL!!!! Cars looked great guys. I will catch you another time. Is anyone going to mustang week, I am?

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Wish I had my computer to be able to meet up with you guys. I recognize one of the faces in the pictures; you were talking to my buddy (with a true blue 01 vert) outside the Wine Rack gas station one night.

I'm sure I saw all of you guys passing by at Castaway's. I'm still pretty damn burnt from that one.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
looks like a good time... something tells me that phillysvt won't be staying out of a stang for long :D

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Most of those Greene Turtle pictures could have the same caption: "Who can make the most ridiculous face?"

Good times, good times...

Users who are viewing this thread