MACA members going to OC in May

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
wow, no thanks. that is way to early for me.

I know, I'm just in the mood to get there early and relax all day instead of getting there around 1.

Blown281 - almost always the same schedule every year - Thursday night we're doing HH @ Green Turtle, Friday is open to whatever we do, Sat. is the Castaways show early AM and Seacrets along with the mid-day cruise to the go-karts. Tried to plan a bunch of other stuff last year but we usually wing it (like Friday esp.)

Last edited:

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
:banana::pepper::dancenana:
Yipppppeeee!!!!! I am FINALLY DONE with school! Had my last final exam today.:D

Bring on OCMD!!!! :beer:

TRBO VNM

congrats. must feel great. I know lastdeployment is having his finals this week as well and will be finished.

next thursday can't get here soon enough. :beer:

convert03cobra

Established Member
I will be preping my liver for OC all weekend long! haha I can't wait. It's going to be a blast just like last year.

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
I hope the Greene Turtle can handle this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh who cares! We've got good reasons to celebrate: nursing school is over and we'll all be together again having the BEST time in OC yet!!!!! :beer: Can't wait to see all you guys and have some hearty laughs.

Oh yeah, we will be car-less this time :( so Paul and I will be begging for rides when you guys are cruising and when it's time to go up to Rehoboth for go-karting. Neither one of us want to ride in the back seat, so we'll need 2 chauffers.....

Venimus03

Established Member
Oh yeah, we will be car-less this time :( so Paul and I will be begging for rides when you guys are cruising and when it's time to go up to Rehoboth for go-karting. Neither one of us want to ride in the back seat, so we'll need 2 chauffers.....
Well I'm sure one of ya can ride with me if ya want :beer:

Last edited:

Boobinspector

Established Member
It may just be a TERMI but its sonic blue if either of ya want a ride your more than welcome. Oh by the way congrats. Just one more 17 hour shift and 6 days off. Ohh Yeah OC is almost here. Hmmm No Kids no wife Freedom I can't wait. I hope the wife doesn't read this. HEHEHEHEhe.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
just got my 00R brake kit installed and gotta clean the car and i will be ready.

Man i got a busy week, finish the car by tmw and than wed. got my college grad. than some work than OC i can't wait :beer:
-Tim

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
just got my 00R brake kit installed and gotta clean the car and i will be ready.

Man i got a busy week, finish the car by tmw and than wed. got my college grad. than some work than OC i can't wait :beer:
-Tim

Sounds like me two years ago lol. Finished my last class on Friday, left for OC early saturday morning (got caught in a speed trap on the way), came back Sunday night, graduated Monday morning. Great weekend :rockon:

And yeah, I have to change my oil, wash the car and install a new radio and MGW shifter by wednesday. Gonna cut it close.

SVTcobra04

Established Member
We'l be down. My dad is going down friday and ill be down saturday after work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread