MACA GTG and Cruise Sun. Oct. 8th @Los Chorros

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Alright, several of you have requested another GTG at Los Chorros Restaurant. Dwight and I have been talking about it for a while, but finally decided on a date. Sunday October 8, 2006.

The plan right now is to meet up at the Hillandale Shopping Center off of New Hampshire Ave. From there we would like to leave at 2:00pm to cruise up to a dealership in the area that hopefully has a Shelby GT500 Cobra. That is still to be determined depending on who has one at the time. From there everyone would leave at 3:30 to meet at Los Chorros Restaurant in Wheaton, MD. For those of you who don't know, my family openned this restaurant back in 1989 and I've been running it on my own for about 5 years now. It's Mexican and Salvadoran food. Really good stuff.

All the information on my restuarant can be found here, including directions:

www.loschorrosrestaurant.com

So who is in?

2:00 - Leave Hillandale, cruise to SVT dealership.
3:30 - Leave dealership and head to Los Chorros Restaurant.

1. RedfireVenom
2. IronTerp
3. Solidsnak3
4. TripleBlack95
5. TRBO VNM ?
6. Gcassidy
7. 03Silvr10thVert
8. Blk03SVTCobra +1
9. Antex
10. TheGood
11. N2DAMYSTIC
12. lRAGEATMl
13. thesnakecharmer
14. Bunky +1
15. Lurker ?

Last edited:

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
I'm game as long as I got a few guys to roll with. :) I'll have to remind myself though since its a couple weeks away.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I was up at Sheehy looking at turbo diesel 350s today and they have ( Shelby) a blue with white stripe and are expecting a black vert this week. I also saw a GT sitting outside on the upper deck out back. REALLY DIRTY. Damn dealers have no respect. I'd say this could be a good romp up 270 and back to Omars.

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
03silvr10thvert said:
I was up at Sheehy looking at turbo diesel 350s today and they have ( Shelby) a blue with white stripe and are expecting a black vert this week. I also saw a GT sitting outside on the upper deck out back. REALLY DIRTY. Damn dealers have no respect. I'd say this could be a good romp up 270 and back to Omars.
Sounds like a plan man!

gcassidy said:
Should I contact Steve Francisco or Greg Wadell up there and see if they want to set up a welcome committee?
Absolutely!!!

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
I just looked at the resturants menu and i got hungry. Damn i can't wait to go. I cant tell my mom though, she'll kill me if she finds out im eating salvadoreanen food out side the house.

Users who are viewing this thread