MACA General Information and Services

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
awesome another VA boy and even better a fellow 99 owner :rockon:. Hope you make some G2G's... if not maybe we can meet up sometime when I'm down at lake anna.

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
LOL...you are a trip man. I sent my form in and Dwight said he usually waits til he gets a few to announce new members. No biggie, I guess I can officially be unofficial. :)

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
TeddyKGB said:
LOL...you are a trip man. I sent my form in and Dwight said he usually waits til he gets a few to announce new members. No biggie, I guess I can officially be unofficial. :)
Jeremy, Sean Martin keeps the master membership list and he's the one that will post on it, but that's only a technicality and "officially" welcome to the MACA..........

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Jeremy, Sean Martin keeps the master membership list and he's the one that will post on it, but that's only a technicality and "officially" welcome to the MACA..........

Thanks!

...now zax said something about a free blender, could I possible get mine in black or stainless steel?
bigsmile.gif

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Teddy - Got your info and I will be replying with some membership information and such on Friday morning. You got a response to your e-mail, correct? Welcome to the MACA :beer:

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Teddy - Got your info and I will be replying with some membership information and such on Friday morning. You got a response to your e-mail, correct? Welcome to the MACA :beer:

No I don't think I did ever receive a response. If there is any other bit of info you need from me please let me know.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread