MACA General Information and Services

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Hey guys, I joined up with MACA. Definatley will be down in May at OC.

Looking forward to other meets/cruises......

stsltd

Established Member
New Member from Bowie, Md

Just wanted to step in and say hello = joined recently and have been following a number of the threads going on - looking forward to meeting up in the future. Thanks

gt1.jpg

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Beautiful ride!

I go to Glory Days on Monday nights and then cruise, once it gets warmer. Hope to see you out.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Yes, welcose from me, too.

Go ahead, make me look like an idiot. But I have the email notification (I need a sneeky looking smiley).

And I KNOW! :poke:

Last edited:

darknightcobra

REALTOR
Established Member
Recently joined...my fiance joined a while back ago(9550blkcobra). jw if we could have a list of MACA services that are non-car related?? Such as im a realtor and would like everyone in MACA to know if they need any real estate help to drop me a line and I would be glad to help.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
THere is a thread I started a while back just for this, been a while and might take a healthy search.

We had some interest and then it petered out....you can bring it back alive if you can find it.

Ken

and welcome

:beer::beer:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Mt guess is your in! Just takes a bit of time to get the official "your in" e-mail. Post up and tell us what you got!

seaton

Established Member
hey, u were right im in. Cant wait to see some other cobras. I live in Pittsville, Md 25 mins from Ocean City. I have a 03 cobra black with chrome cobra rims 315 nitos on back. Center force clutch, pro 50 shifter, 2.8 pulley with John lund tune, bassini exhaust with x pipe, and air intake. I ran the car on street tires it went low 12s .

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
As Sean has stated in the first post of this thread, the MACA website is currently non-operational and it's future is to be determined.

For any SVT Cobra or Shelby GT500 owners that live in the Mid-Atlantic region and would like to join the MACA, please send me a Private Message with the following:

Name.....................
Town & State...........
Year Cobra..............
Coupe/vert?.............
Color......................
Significant mods.......

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread