MACA Cruise and Crab Run - Sunday, July 14, 2013 - Ending at Red Eyes Dock Bar

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
I am working with the manager at Red Eye's for reserved MACA parking and a table(s) together.

This will be one to remember.

For those of us who have trouble remembering, we will need pictures. Hmmm, maybe that is not such a good idea after all.... ;-)

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Latest: We have reserved parking with security! and a table reserved for 25. Red Eye's wants to make a flyer for this event. If you have any great pictures for the flyer, please let me know.

Plan on leaving The Holy Donut at 10 AM or meeting us at Red Eye's at 11:30 AM. More to follow.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Good news! I'll be able to drive and just start being able to walk then. Count me in!!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
From June 2nd:
419084_10151523046324613_2124152713_n.jpg

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I am talking to Wounded Warriors Family Support about joining us in Burtonsville for the 2013 MACA Crab Run with their WWFS Super Snake. I think this will give WWFS a good chance to get some spontaneous donations, both at the Holy Donut and Red Eye's. I should hear back in a few days.

They sold the last car for $1,000,200 at Barrette-Jackson Auction!! This is a brand new car and tour.

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I am talking to Wounded Warriors Family Support about joining us in Burtonsville for the 2013 MACA Crab Run with their WWFS Super Snake. I think this will give WWFS a good chance to get some spontaneous donations, both at the Holy Donut and Red Eye's. I should hear back in a few days.

That would be really cool Ben!

Users who are viewing this thread