MACA camping waverunner trip

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
This definetly needs to happen every year, hopefully next summer my folks lakehouse down there wont be rented out for the entire year like it is currently. Campings cool and all, but AC is good too!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
I can't make the July weekend, family vacation trip starts on the 10th. I would be down for a future date. I would bring my son, he loves to camp, and I would bring a Seadoo jet boat. The jet skis got sold about 3 years ago, I just did not use them enough.

i have a seadoo jet boat also..sportser 1800 18ft. they are fun to play around in the water

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Hey guys, don't forget about the ATV trip on July 16-18th at Mtn Ridge. It's the WindDig, formerly known as "Quadfest".

hey Todd,
i wont be able to make that one..seems like its going to be to crowded, but if you want to plan something for august i'm down

saturday i will be out on the bay if anyone wants to ride

ifinditundrgrnd

Established Member
1999 Kawasaki Jetski ZXI 1100
1999 Sea Doo XP Limited
Both on one nice aluminum trailer, selling them as a pair only.
Have all of the service manuals, etc.
Have one tube purchased two years ago and a few lifejackets.
Both of them are in great physical and running condition.

2008_04120032.gif

Last edited:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
so is thia still on for next week? if it is i wont be able to make it now. my sister is coming up from florida and i havnt seen her in a while.

or maybe i can just come up on saturday for the day

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
Sweet, Im up there every weekend, I have a 21ft Bayliner. I'll be up there this weekend, I have two single DAB's out there with us Saturday, if anyone wants to take them out on your ski's! lolol

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
1999 Kawasaki Jetski ZXI 1100
1999 Sea Doo XP Limited
Both on one nice aluminum trailer, selling them as a pair only.
Have all of the service manuals, etc.
Have one tube purchased two years ago and a few lifejackets.
Both of them are in great physical and running condition.

2008_04120032.gif

What's your asking price? Wife gave me the nod a few weeks back when I showed her a boat. Said no more boats, just by one of those seadoo things.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Scott, I'd like to upgrade my parents ski soon, lemme know if you wanna check it out. 2003 Yamaha XLT800, 3 seater, stable on the water and will hold you, the wife and kid easy if you want. Goes 53 max with me on it. I hit 46 with me driving, a spotter and Tim on a tube behind it :D Awesome for a first ski, but I want a smaller 2 seater for wave jumping.

summer2010preJuly037.jpg

4-28-09032.jpg

Curious though as to why with 3 family members, your wife doesn't want a boat. Jet boats are out there for pretty cheap and look like a great deal. I'd get one if I had the dough.

Last edited:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Scott, I'd like to upgrade my parents ski soon, lemme know if you wanna check it out. 2003 Yamaha XLT800, 3 seater, stable on the water and will hold you, the wife and kid easy if you want. Goes 53 max with me on it. I hit 46 with me driving, a spotter and Tim on a tube behind it :D Awesome for a first ski, but I want a smaller 2 seater for wave jumping.

Curious though as to why with 3 family members, your wife doesn't want a boat. Jet boats are out there for pretty cheap and look like a great deal. I'd get one if I had the dough.

She's just tired of the boat process. I'm on my own for water sports until the little lady is a couple more years.

Currently looking at the 06 RXP that is pumping 260hp. Found a couple in DE, unless I can find a pair of decent used ones. We'll see.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Yeah, I want an RXP, there are a ton of them around this area. A friend of mine is very familiar with yamahas (his modded GP1200R gps'd at 81mph) and he said to get a 1300R for reliability and speed.

Oh, and if anyone is interested, a bunch of us go out on boats and skis to Fairview beach (Tim's Rivershore II) on the Potomac and hang out almost every weekend. Of course anyone can join, running up the river, hanging out drinking all day, tubing, skiing, you name it. Fun as hell.

Last edited:

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
Where you at? I have a few DABs on my boat as well, haha. :banana: Heading to Anna Cabana now....

WORST TRIP THE LAKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!

That one DAB is never allowed back on my boat or out with me ever again!

[ame=http://www.baylinerownersclub.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50208]Do you have a "Never Invite out again" list? - BAYLINER® OWNERS' CLUB[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread