MACA Athletics

Dolemite

Established Member
I would like to organize an athletic event of some sort (football, softball or basketball) for MACA members, their families and friends. I would like to do it before the weather gets too hot, if possible. If you are interested please post up. I tried to make this into a poll but I failed. Tell whether you would be more interested in football, softball, basketball or if you think it's a terrible idea. Any input is appreciated. :beer:

Last edited:

Dolemite

Established Member
Softball is a great idea guys but we would need enough participation, I will change my original post to show softball as well. As of right now football is the leader and it looks like 2 on 2 with me as referee. We need some more people, if you have any suggestions please post them.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Good idea Sierwan......"MACA Olympics"...... Softball, basketball or football would all be good for me. Can we include family members??????

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Sure, why not Dwight? Bring the boys out. :rockon: We could probably use some of their friends too if Softball is the choice!

TRBO VNM

IronTerp said:
Good idea Sierwan......"MACA Olympics"...... Softball, basketball or football would all be good for me. Can we include family members??????

not family members who will potentially be playing sports as a job or have experience...they can coach though. :beer: hell, might even say you are too tall and have an unfair advantage, coupled with your job. us smaller guys need some kind of glory. at least I have you at the track..for now anyway. :banana:

Dolemite

Established Member
IronTerp said:

As long as they're on my team. :D

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
If we play softball, I know that my wife would play. She is awesome at shortstop. Especially for someone that is only 5' 1/2" tall. And damn, does she have an arm on her.

Todd

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Marlon didn' t you post here already :lol1: double post ahh
I will pitch
at your rate I will never catch up
:lol:

Last edited:

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Need a pretty big field to fit all these cobras... or did you mean get out of the car and actually run around???

I think softball would be the funnest, but we would need enough people like you said. My girlfriend plays club and would be embarrassing the heck out of me.
Nothing I'm not used to...

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
CobraCleric said:
Need a pretty big field to fit all these cobras... or did you mean get out of the car and actually run around???

I think softball would be the funnest, but we would need enough people like you said. My girlfriend plays club and would be embarrassing the heck out of me.
Nothing I'm not used to...
How is APG plenty of parking there :-D

Dolemite

Established Member
I think we should probably go with softball, this way we can include more family and friends of all ages. Todd, it would be great if you can bring your wife, Jeff bring your girlfriend and Dwight bring the the whole family. We need at least 18 players (not counting subs) so..........anyone else interested? I hear a friend in Gettysburg used to play some hardball in his day :idea: Once we get enough interest we can find a field and set a date. Thanks everybody!!! :beer:

Last edited:

G03SVT

Banned
Can I vote for beer pong...?

I'm up for any sports; flag football or basketball would be best if it was just us, if you want to include family then softball might be more suitable. Kickball is another idea, I'm in a league in Baltimore and it is huge here, over 50 teams.

Users who are viewing this thread