MACA 3rd Annual JLP Dyno Day!!!

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
I dont have my Cobra anymore, but I will be there watching with a couple Lightning buddies...should be a good time. Johnny and Sue are always great hosts...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Dwight, I should have a new car by then so I'll take an alternate spot. I'd love to see what it can pull in person :D

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Awesome Dale. What are looking to buy?

Haha, there is a whole thread of people trying to figure that out. I'll tell you what though, it certainly won't disappoint on the dyno, even surrounded by a bunch of 03/04 cobras. :banana:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Damn Dale! I was reserving a spot for you in our track group at Summit Point for your Integra.
I thought that was a done deal, and all you needed to do was register.
What happened? Are you ever gonna get on track? :shrug:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
i'm goignt o have to ride shot gun with someone for this, let me know who has space

Hey Carlos...this is OT, but did that old fox body your (brother in law??) had end up on pinks? I saw a white car with a purple front end on pinks last night...I SWEAR it was the same damn car.

I'd offer you a ride, but I'm already full and them some (I might have to bring the wife too and a K-member). lol.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Hey Carlos...this is OT, but did that old fox body your (brother in law??) had end up on pinks? I saw a white car with a purple front end on pinks last night...I SWEAR it was the same damn car.

I'd offer you a ride, but I'm already full and them some (I might have to bring the wife too and a K-member). lol.

dont know. i know he ended up selling it. i need to see the episode. dont worry i'll fine a ride from someone,..or else the big ol F350 will take a ride

marsan

Established Member
Hey Carlos, Francisco and me (Marco) we are ride together to the dyno day, maybe I can meet you at 495, you know we are living in VA, ALEXANDRIA.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Hey Carlos, Francisco and me (Marco) we are ride together to the dyno day, maybe I can meet you at 495, you know we are living in VA, ALEXANDRIA.

well i think a bunch of us will be meeting at hillandale safeway so we can all ride together

dragon40k

Established Member
Put me down as an alternative. I've had this thing pullied for 2 years and its yet to be on a dyno. My attendance is based on weather permitting and if its raining or snowing I won't make it.

Sonic 35ss

Established Member
I'd like to be put down as an alternate. I'm doing an eaton swap in March and would like to get the "before" numbers so i know how much I gain when the swap is complete.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
If anyone wants to trade for my 2pm time, I'd like to get an earlier. Not a big deal if not but mixxer is riding up with me and the timing will be close.

Users who are viewing this thread