MACA 3rd Annual JLP Dyno Day!!!

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
where do you sign up for the lightning time slots??

Neat little twist this year in that we will be sharing the day with some of Johnny's Ford SVT Lightning customers! MACA get's the Dyno slots on the hour and the Lightnings get the slots on the half hour. Post on up and designate whether you want to "dyno" or "spectate" and if dynoing, please post up your preferred time slot. As in the past, we will be organizing a cruise from the Washington, DC area up to JLP.

just say what time you want.

volcomsurf76

Mr.Awesome
Established Member
Yeah, why don't you guys just post on up and I'll throw you on the calendar and send an e-mail to Johnny about it. Thanks!

Ill let you know as time gets closer. Im planning on coming anyway. I dont want to waste dyno time with a mostly stock truck. if i install my mods by then ill be down for a dyno run. :beer:

Boobinspector

Established Member
Man looks like I'm to late I was hoping to go and get dynoed. I really want to know what kinda power I am making. If any chance can you throw me in somewhere there Dwight. :burnout:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
You can have my spot. I just got the car back together with plenty of dyno runs so it's all you.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
Man I want to go. Almost makes we want to come home just for this event, but its a risk with unpredictable weather.

351wsnake

351wsnake
Established Member
is anyone still planning on meeting at the morgantown sonic and cruising down if so lets start planning on a time.:rockon:

mixxer

Established Member
yea im riding with nutty 5.0 so will be leaving from birdsboro also .so we can do a meet up there and the pa guys down south alittle more will do one in that direction. Like cookie said threads will be made for places and times as event closes in.

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member
:dw: C'mon Greg! Nobody says the "S" word... :nono:

Hey, at least I'll have some tread on my tires this year! Can't see any reason to dyno my car, though. Who wants to see yet another Terminator with an upper pulley/intake/exhaust combo pull? Not even me!

lol...who whats to see a stock 01 lol...

Ill take a spot on the dyno if theres room. It should be interesting to see what she will do..im thinking 280hp.haha.. Then there be time for the turbo:rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread