Mac LT's with Magnaflow catback..Lethal's o/r X or prochamber?

IcE

Established Member
I originally planned on buying Kook's headers but I have been reading about how everyone says the fit and finish of the Mac's is very nice as well. My car is not my DD so it very very rarely sees rain and never is taken out in the winter because of salt. I figure there is no reason for the Mac LT's to rust through easily because of this.

However, I'm not sure what would sound better with the Magnaflow catback I already have installed..

I am between Mac LT's and the lethal o/r X or Mac LT's and the o/r prochamber, any suggestions?

864svt

powered by svt
Established Member
i have the mac ceramic coated long-tubes, catted pro-chamber mid, and borla stingers and i love it, nice and crisp, i'm positive the magna-flows will sound just as nice

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
i have mac longtubes mac o/r h pipe and magnaflow cat back sounds so damn good another guy around hear has the same set up except his is on an 04 cobra

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Catless Prochamber here with MAC LT's and magnaflow catback. Very muscle car sounding, not too loud.......until you hit the gas pedal!!! I love the setup.

Users who are viewing this thread