MAC 2.5 or 3"???

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
hey CbraSvt01 you said your tail pipes are parallel to the ground can you snap some pics of the rear of the car i want to see what the tail pipes look like from the rear.

NateV8

Established Member
I used to have Mac 2.5" on my car. It sounded pretty good. Two of my friends used to have Mac 3". 3" is a lot louder and I think it sounds better too.
Mac 3" with UPR O/R X is one of my favorite exhaust combos ever on a Terminator, sounds sick as hell!

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Having a difficult time myself deciding which is better to get. Does the 3" hang any lower than the 2.5"?

Wease

I Love Beavers
Established Member
I've got the 3" with stock midpipe and stock headers. It's not super loud, it just sounds good. Nice burble at idle, much louder at WOT. The fitment sucks though. I did mine in my garage with the car up a couple feet on jackstands. Wasn't fun to get on. I ended up taking it to an exhaust shop and having them adjust it after I was done with it, but it still squeaks against something when I start the car, and even sometimes when I start out in 1st gear. That drives me crazy, but I'm too cheap to change out catbacks now. Any other catback is nearly twice the price. Plus I love the sound. I haven't heard any catback that I like the sound better... :)

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
im thingking about swapping my catback to mac 3" in the near future also. i want something a little louder and deeper than my magnaflows with less drones than flowmasters

Users who are viewing this thread