M&H 345/35/18 DRAG RADIALS, They fit (kinda)

fastlif

Established Member
not sure but really wouldn't matter as the "old" set is not made anymore, i might consider selling you these if your interested, they have 50 miles and 5 track passes on them, with 6/32nds of tread left, which is what they come with.

I just want to see if they would rub on my car before I buy new. My car isn't as low as yours and has 10.5" wheel...I just don't know if they will work. If you had the old worn out set and could ship to me for ~$50 or so I would try them then buy your new ones.

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
the M&H's are supposed to be 12.3" wide and they def. run narrower than the M/T's, i am running a 18x11, i used to know the backspacing but forgot, maybe like 55mm?

I think that the guys with the widened stockers (18x11) have a 64mm offset (increased from 45mm) and 345/35/18s rub on the inside, if your ccw's are a 55mm offset and they are rubbing on the outside, the best offset for a 18x11 rim could be 59-60mm to prevent rubbing the 345s inside and out. A 5mm spacer would achieve this offset on the 18x11 widened stockers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread