M&h 185/55/17??????????

NTXRockr

Established Member
Yes, fail as in they leaked or blew out. These guys daily drove them though so the put decent miles on them but had tons of tread left. I had about 50 1/8 miles runs and 1000 street miles on mine, and they were already cracking.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
55 PSI Bobby? Thought they were rated for 35 PSI max? I feel guilty for running 40. I use mine very little, only to the track and back and likely only 2 nights a month on a weekend.

Last edited:

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I run 40psi on mine. I will take pics of the cracks when I get home in a little bit

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
sorry but pics are massive.
you can see that the crack is pretty much all the way around the tire but the gash opens on the section where the load is.

IMAG1272.jpg

IMAG1273.jpg

IMAG1274.jpg

IMAG1275.jpg

SVTPete83

Established Member
Wow. I am pissed I just ordered a set of these. Dammit. Luckily mine aren't going to be daily driven. But either way, this is lame

scotmach

Established Member
I think Troy said it best in post #11, these tires were just not made to take the load we're putting on them.

Need4Speed03

Established Member
No way I would drive on tires like that! I had a set M&H's on my Racestars they didn't have cracks in them like that, maybe it a bad run or something, but that's a disaster waiting to happen!

04compgt

Established Member
I E-mailed M&H with the pictures of the tires. We will see what their response is. It may help get some of the other folks tires on here replaced as well. I will keep the thread updated.

Users who are viewing this thread