Lysholm 3.3 blower for sale GT500 with extras

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
does this bolt right up to the stock lower intake? You had this on a coupe, damn! Must be sick

Yep it bolys right up and it was in my coupe... I'm trying to build a turbo kit if anybody will ever buy the blower lol

Black Sex

Established Member
Free bump for a good deal. If I didn't just buy a TVS, I would be on this.
GLWS

So perhaps the OP should update his thread with this info, or give incite on how he got it to fit on a stock hood setup. But yes, it is a nice blower. GLWS.

IMO, I don't think it's the sellers resposability to disclose how he made it fit or what applications it will fit. If you want to buy it, research it.

MustangGT500

Established Member
Free bump for a good deal. If I didn't just buy a TVS, I would be on this.
GLWS

IMO, I don't think it's the sellers resposability to disclose how he made it fit or what applications it will fit. If you want to buy it, research it.

It may not be the Seller "Responsibility" to disclose anything, but the more information given, helps sells your item.
When you have to deal with
Modular 4.6 L (281 cid) SOHC V8 1996-2004,
4.6 L SOHC 3-valve Modular V8 with variable camshaft timing (VCT)2005-06,
5.4 L supercharged Cast Iron block.
5.4 L supercharged V8 block was made of aluminum making it 102 lb (46 kg) lighter than the iron units in previous years.Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing (TiVCT) 2011-12,
5.8 L supercharged V8 producing 662 hp 2013.

Trying to find out all applications is a Bitch, so the more help given by the seller is helpful.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member

Actually I did just that. But from what the OP has posted, and the fact its in the GT500 section, you would think or believe its a GT500 its in. Instead its in a FOX with a GT500 swap.

IMO if you wanted a quick sale make it easy on the people you are selling it to. Just a few more keystrokes, and the whole upper part of this thread would have been unnecessary. Not denying its a great system, but again just a few more facts would have let people know up front just how this system was being applied, and would have kept this thread a lot cleaner.

As before GLWS. I have actually passed this along to a friend who is doing just that. Putting GT500 setup in 65 body. Should be interesting as he is looking for more than what the stock blower can do.

blown302stng

Established Member
Actually I did just that. But from what the OP has posted, and the fact its in the GT500 section, you would think or believe its a GT500 its in. Instead its in a FOX with a GT500 swap.

IMO if you wanted a quick sale make it easy on the people you are selling it to. Just a few more keystrokes, and the whole upper part of this thread would have been unnecessary. Not denying its a great system, but again just a few more facts would have let people know up front just how this system was being applied, and would have kept this thread a lot cleaner.

As before GLWS. I have actually passed this along to a friend who is doing just that. Putting GT500 setup in 65 body. Should be interesting as he is looking for more than what the stock blower can do.

It is obvious from the pictures posted in the thread it is not a gt500 engine bay..It should be the buyers responsibility to ask questions and research parts before buying..The seller doesnt own a Shelby so he can only speak from his experiece about fitment in this application

Maybe a mod can come and clean up the non sense :beer:

Bump for a nice blower and a good seller

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
thanks to thoes helping out the tread.. ttt. .. i have a contact a vortech that can answered your question.. pm me if you have any interest..

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
Just wish they engineered the inlet better...its way too small in the back where it feeds the rotors....let me do.some research..

I do not agree with this statement at all .. have you ever seen one in person? .. pleaseeeee.... if you do not intend to purchase this blower.... please post else where... next post like this will get directed to an admin.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
I do not agree with this statement at all .. have you ever seen one in person? .. pleaseeeee.... if you do not intend to purchase this blower.... please post else where... next post like this will get directed to an admin.

Easy buddy....was just making an observation, and yes I have seen the 3.3 in person. Glad u sold it.

Users who are viewing this thread